2021 Harvest Hoedown

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Jun 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

One more 2x1 plot is possible.

[​IMG]

Good luck to all participating!

2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi Solatido, escalonilla, & Greek-Guy ! I am happy to see you after a long time ! Welcome back. :inlove:

Farmer-broke ! Where are you ? Your favourite event is on !

Just now started the event.

escalonilla, I saw you in place 47 yesterday. Today the list has becom elong. I am trying to locate. I couldn't find others. Anyone in the list ?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm rooting for friends, neighbors and all of EN forum! I already see some familiar 'faces' in the Top List:D

Best wishes to you all:)

MARLYMAR, chocomallow, Mooboy and 4 others like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I am also wondering where Broke is, I hope all is well with him! Good luck to all who are brave enough to empty
    their barns, I wish you all well and hope you all reach your goals! I will be cheering you all on!;)

MARLYMAR, 12ss12 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

As I just reported in the player feedback section, the crates of silver are not doling out any event items. If you see this farm or sewinglady's in the top 3000 (it won't be very high on the list), that's just a momentary lapse of reason while we garner some goodies. We'll soon drop off the list...

imalattanhalka, 12ss12 and Mooboy like this.
  6. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I see escalonilla in 8th place right now! You go girl! I hope anyone else in the list will be bragging so we can congratulate you!

@sanddollar15 - I believe Broke said he was not going to participate with any of his farms this year.
    @12ss12 - I've been here all along, just not super active on the forum! I'm trying to appear more often, at least in this thread. I so appreciate all the help and support here!

I still haven't finished the basic event! I'm waiting on 74 more drops. I have a lot of animals with trees out, and only one full field of crops, so I didn't expect the drops to come flooding in. A couple more harvests and I will have them.
    :D

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  7. sanddollar15

Hi, congratulations to escalonilla, I hope you continue to advance you are a hard worker and I hope you do well, also hoping
    Zerodegrees @ 404 and davidb1yth007 @1,820 continue to climb and reach their goals! Good luck everyone
    Yes, I know Broke was not doing the event, BUT he usually comes and posts some witty comment or words of wisdom!:music: Just missing his humor!;)

8. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Wish I had more but I emptied my whole farm
    All I have now is just feed and crafts... ohh! and 5 fountain grass xD

9. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Well, @escalonilla while I completely understand your motivation for donating it all and moving on... know that you will be missed!

10. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I am in 'assessment' mode as I watch the race develop. With 44 hours to go, the top 500 needs 1,513,897,991 and the top 1000 needs 546,079,733. These are now out of my reach, so I will be watching how much I need to stay in the top 3000. It is currently at 141,078,460 so my estimate is around 350m depending on the last hour rush.
    So I will carry on watching!:)
    Well done Escalonilla! Currently at 13th! I think you are safely in the top echelon!

11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

David - it's the last few minutes that count. Whatever it takes, be awake and ready to donate millions more in the last few minutes in order to stay in the top 3000. That's where I went wrong...went to bed thinking sewinglady's farm was safe at around 2000 of the top 3000...got up and off the list she was...and the event was over and nothing more could be done.

12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

That is good point to bring up dumbunny as i have watched and learned over 10 years of harvest Hoedown, it is wise to donate what you have or prepare to limit your donations limits on the last day of the event

Also keep a close watch of your ranking most of last day, as it make sense to have Reserve Barn stock to boost your donations to stay within Top 500,1000,2000 or 3000 just in case

There is always an influx of last minutes donations

I pray and hope David you can make it ;););)

I wont be taking part in this year Hoedown and by the way where is Broke I am his Mentor:p

davidb1yth007 and sanddollar15 like this.
  13. chocomallow

chocomallow Junior Expert

Hello farmers, good luck to everyone participating in the Hoedown race!! I haven't even finished opening the tree yet :eek: By the way, who's from Turkey forum? :music:

imalattanhalka, goddes and ozneme like this.
  14. davidb1yth007

I have never forgotten my first foray into the top 1000 where I was donating right to the end, but I was down to the small stuff and with 2 minutes to go I was at 922. Then 'Bang!' I was off the list!
    I was so mad I wiped all my fields and left for two days. I messaged Chloe ( I miss her!) but there was nothing she could do or say to console me. Then about five days after the event ended I saw that I finished at number 888! 115 people had been disqualified! and by calculation, my ending spot initially was 1003. It was a horrid experience, for sure.
    I have three items of over 100m that I can donate with a few clicks or so, they are my back up, but I know others will have similar. This event ends in 25 hours which is 10am NZT tomorrow, so it is a good time for me. Here's hoping!!

:p
    Edit: 500th place has just hit 2billion!! WOW! 23.3 hours to go...
    progress for 500th place
    40 mins left: 3.135m
    30 mins left: 3.250m
    20 mins left: 3.367m
    10 mins left: 3.490m
    Finished : 3.631m

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  15. sanddollar15

OMG davidb1yth007 and dumbunny your stories just amaze me, lol I am a kind of a hoarder, soooo I can't imagine in a million years turning all my barn items in like that, geez it pains me to turn in things to up grade menagerie's and manufactory's! I do it BUT I am not happy! lol Anyway davidb and anyone else out there from the EN forum I am wishing you the best of luck and hope you end up just where you need to be!;) Good Luck and fingers crossed!

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

My farms are done donating...they've gleaned all the goodies they are going to glean.

Good luck, David. You're at the right place in the world - 10 a.m. You'll be awake and have a fresh hot cuppa handy to help you stay in the race!

17. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

So happy to see that some of you are up there! I continued growing the event crop and making lattes - donated only event items and had just under 50 million. I would have 'only' needed 200 million more (currently with 1 hour to go) to make the top 3000. LOL! But I can't bear the idea of emptying everything out!

Congrats again to @escalonilla I can't imagine you falling out of the top 500 at this point! I'm sorry to hear you are going? I hope you drop by now and then. Maybe all the problems with unity will eventually get solved! LOL! (it seems a lot get solved, then same problem reappears :eek:).

Good luck to David and zerodegrees - hope you can hang in there! (Also to anyone else participating)

18. davidb1yth007

500th place is going up by 116m every ten minutes!!
    Waaaay outa my league!!
    3000th place is going up by about 7m....
    20 minutes left..... I am at 2045....
    10 minutes left..... I am at 2076.....
    Finished ! I am at 2124 and I am very happy!:)
    Hats off to ChayaAvery for a Perfectly timed Finish!:inlove:
    and well done to Zerodegrees, Habalala and, of course Escalonilla for 18th overall!
    and well done to those others in the English forum that I don't know, but who made the list!:inlove::inlove:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  19. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

The event is nearly over so David I think you'll make top 3000 OK. Good luck to everyone, you're all amazing. I competed a few years ago and won a Rainbow Magic (I think I had to be in the top 1000 for that but can't remember) which I'm still very happy about. No way I could compete for the top 500 now though.

20. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Congratulations to everyone who participated in this race. I could not participate in the Top 3000 race this year. Since I have an intense work schedule, I only did the first stage.
    I saw a lot of familiar names on the list. :)

Special congratulations :
    Yusufça , Escalonilla, Tc.Çiftçi(Ç.çiftçi),Davidb1yth007 and the ones I can't see in the list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.