2021 Harvest Hoedown

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Jun 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Congrats to all who made it into the listing this time around!

According to the list I'm at #387, not too shabby considering my farm still has about 95% of the stock supplies at the start. Compared to previous years it was obvious a lot less players were actively participating.

farmlily3, desi20, Brookeham and 7 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations habalala, escalonilla, Zerodegrees, cciftci, Davidb1yth007 and all others that were not on my lists. I hope
    you are all happy with 1st attempting this wild and crazy event (MY OPINION):music:and 2nd actually getting to finish in the top 3,000
    somewhere! Job well done it has been fun watching you all progress!;)

3. chocomallow

chocomallow Junior Expert

4. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Many Congratulations to @zerodegrees @escalonilla @davidb1yth007 @habalala @cctiftci Making it into Top 3000

I wish very best of luck to escalonilla it been nice knowing you wish you all the best best, you always welcome to come back ;););)

I will try to stock up for Hoedown 2022, not been good year for me hard to keep focus but keep trying to be positive

I wish and hope we all have better year in 2022:inlove::inlove:

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations to all those who managed to make those dizzy heights. :inlove:

I donated all my event leftovers and, if I had seen any hope of getting anywhere, might have risked a bit of my precious stock BUT we had an internet breakdown for over 24 hours the day before the event ended and I just about managed to get on to do the final harvest and donations. Never mind, looking at those figures, I don't think I stood a scooby! xD
    There's always next year ... yeah, but I'll chicken out again, I know! :music:

6. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Congrats to everyone up there and thanks for your support.

It's been over 11 years playing and being a member of this beloved virtual community.

I do not have the strength to go on, but I will never forget my time here. I will always cherish it!

See you at the next stop

esca

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Congratulations to all who made it into the top 3000!

Escalonilla - does this mean you're leaving Farmerama for good? If so, I wish you good health and happiness.

I've been thinking about doing that myself...there are days I just can't bring myself to farm.

farmlily3 and chocomallow like this.
  8. chocomallow

Unless there's a very specific reason, please don't leave this place forever. i know i have no right. But believe me, I had a hard time too. Our forum is closed and I lost my farmer friends. I'm still trying to communicate with you. I'm with you even if it's hard. Despite everything, it's nice to have farmer friends. if you're just bored, you can take a break for this and come back. ;)

farmlily3 and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thanks all. :) Congrats to everyone who made the list, and an extra special congrats to escalonilla for making it into the top 20! I'm sorry to see you go but wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

As for me, I'm happy sitting at #302. Competition was a little more intense than I had anticipated 7 months ago and I donated about half a billion more EV than I had originally set aside for 2021, but other than that, everything worked out well. Rest of the barn remains untouched, sold off some extra stock at the market, and I still have quite a bit left over that I can put towards the next TOP event.

Bring on TOP 2022! :D

sanddollar15 likes this.
  10. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

Failed to donate everything (my stocks would have been 775 626 044, 7 CC) but that`s it. I quit this game and I say best wishes for everyone. I also have 127 991 200 CC and 3019 party-spins because of crates I opened but I don`t use them of course because I promised myself to quit this game during harvestevent:)

11. chocomallow

it's a treasure..! :inlove: I don't know why you left the game. If you had continued, I think you would have had some great items. Best wishes..

12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congrats esca, I just realized you are at #19:D wow that is amazing!! I was hoping you would change your mind and stay, but you need to do what feels right for you!
    I will miss your wonderful posts and the help you have given us over the years! Take care and I hope you come back to let us know how you are doing!:inlove:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    memere13 and chocomallow like this.
  13. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Missed the last several days of the event. Glad to know so many of our friends have made it. Congrats all. I missed cheering you all. Has the TOP List been published ?

chocomallow likes this.
  14. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I am very proud to have 2 of my neighbors that were in the top 500!!!! :music:
    Congratulations to all that made it to the hoedown this year!:D

farmlily3, 12ss12 and chocomallow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.