5 years for our community!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Arielh, Aug 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Willow, wow, you started a month before I did. I thought you had started much later than that.

Arielh, Willow and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I was introduced to this game in 2011 by my daughter in law. She stopped playing her farm shortly afterwards but, as you can see, I have kept going! So many have fallen by the wayside but lots of wonderful people joining still.

Arielh, Brookeham, sglick and 3 others like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I began in September 2012. May we all continue farming together for many more years!:)

Arielh, Brookeham, sglick and 8 others like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

June 1,2015!:music: Fairly new compared to the rest of you. It has been an honor to play this game with you all. Thanks for making it
    fun for us newer people, and all the help and support you give! I hope we all will be playing many years from now!:inlove:

5. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Arielh, thanks so much for starting this thread. I am an old timers since 2010, but have taken a year off. For some reason I would get so irritated over others for really no reason. I regret this! I miss the community here on the forum. I've been playing (almost) daily for the last year of so, but rarely post on the forum - another regret.

I have still been working on my book, but gone into another slump. I really want to finish it by the end of this year. Then I have to find an editor. You'll Know how badly I need an editor. LOL

I have finished all the paintings for the book. That is what I have done most of this year. I have one more painting to paint - the grand finaly. I want to have everything else written before I paint it.

If you'll don't mind, I think I will do some posting. It was talking to you'll that gave birth to this book & yes you are all included in the book.

Arierlh, I'm totally jealous of your opportunity yo study in England that is one place I would like to visit. Enjoy your time there.

Esc - I'm always Jealous of your adventures. I have deeply enjoyed hearing about your many travels.

6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I wish they did individual anniversaries. I started late 2010 or early 2011. I too didn't post in the forum for almost a year....I didn't realize there even was one.:wuerg: LOLxD
    I also dearly miss our old forum antics! What silly fun we used to have :inlove:.....oh and the games!!!xD:pxD
    sglick - I can't wait to read your book!!!!!:music:

sanddollar15, Arielh, Willow and 2 others like this.
  7. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Maybe it might be good to host another Mystery Farmer, but I can only vaguely remember how the game goes let alone how to host it. Plus, all the new players will be a Mystery to me. LOL

Arielh, baw815, Willow and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.