7 Days A Week Game 2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Jun 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Thursday

Jazac and Nala777 like this.
  2. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

@Nala777 So far you and @mindy1701 and @007Farming is doing it right...So you and everyone else knows that is how to play this game. Now @Nala777 and rest of you please NOTE that when I come in and say red light... all days are wiped clean. So @Nala777 That Thursday you posted (post number 6) is now gone because I had came in and said red light. Monday and Tuesday is where you are at.

See when @Arielh Said Sunday (post number 9) I had came in and posted red light. That day went away. Then @Arielh came in and said Sunday again.(post number 17) That is correct.

To everyone else... So far looks good. This is where you are all at. I might make a different chart next time. Or keep this chart going the way it is.

@Nala777 Monday 0
    @mindy1701Tuesday 1
    @007FarmingWednesday 2
    @illy1996Thursday 3
    @SahraBFriday 4
    @sarannSaturday 5
    @ArielhSunday 6
    @baw815Monday 7
    @Nala777 Tuesday
    @mindy1701 Wednesday
    @007Farming Thursday

This post is NOT a RED LIGHT and days are NOT reset.

My chart got messed up... I am trying to fix it

Ok its fixed.. Not the way I wanted it. Not gonna mess with it no more.

Please note once you say a day of the week you can NOT repeat it. Least NOT till I come in and say RED LIGHT..Object is to say remaining days..

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    007Farming and Nala777 like this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

@Jazac
    OK boss, got it :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Jazac and 007Farming like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Friday ? :oops:

Jazac likes this.
  5. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Yup, you're spot on, @illy1996

Jazac likes this.
  6. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

7. sarann

sarann Padavan

Sunday

Nala777 likes this.
  8. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

RED LIGHT... All days are reseted..

Does anyone know why every time I use the chart and post it or even preview it why it messes up from what it supposed to look like? Do I need to go to the preview posting section (about to try it soon)when making and editing charts? Cause it messes me up every time, just adding one in a normal view.

baw815 and Nala777 like this.
  9. illy1996

Monday

10. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Tuesday

Jazac and baw815 like this.
  11. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Wednesday

Nala777 and Jazac like this.
  12. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesday Thursday
    illyx
    nalax
    bawx

Ok seems as if it does not matter how I make these charts.... they will always mess up... So with that said... Which one do you all like better..

This chart or the one I made and fixed and posted earlier? Yes I know this one needs fixing... I will do that later when I add more names and x the days... Because it seems as if I can no longer make charts any more without doing something wrong.

007Farming, Nala777 and baw815 like this.
  13. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Thursday

Jazac, I like both of your charts. This last one may be easier to read. Thank you for all your effort.

14. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Jazac, IMHO, the second one is better.

Jazac and 007Farming like this.
  15. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Friday
    I second the 2nd ;)I appreciate you:)

16. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok I will make a new chart (my post #32 above) with updated days as soon as more posts are made.

It is for real I start college on the 5th of September. This thread is not as active as I had hope. Do you all want more winners? Or even more time? Not sure I said in ethier thread. But I was guessing 30 days to both games. They will both stop at same time. Just so you all know. I do not mind giving more time. I will how ever maybe increase the winners. Let me know what you all think on this. Thanks.

007Farming and Nala777 like this.
  17. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Best of luck @Jazac :music::)
    Yup :)

007Farming and Jazac like this.
  18. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Saturday

Good luck Jazac for college! It will be an amazing experience!

About the charts, maybe you could have them in a Word first and edit them there and then copy and past them here. I think that's what I did when I used to update the farm level list.

Jazac likes this.
  19. illy1996

Sunday

20. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Thank you @Arielh. I will try anything least one time. ;)

Like I am gonna do something now and if it messes up you all will see. Then will try word or something. As for a new posting it does fine till I ethier post or view it.. that's when I get boxes missing.. And if I have names or anything in it.. it ethier moves or disappears.

Well I made 8 rows and 8 columns and hit preview nothing happened.. I also used the properties on the chart. So maybe I need to do that when making new charts. Now to post this and see if it stays the same.

Cause making these charts and adding all data to see it will mess up after all that..is very annoying...lol

EDIT: Or maybe it just wants me to look like a fool now cause its working fine... humm...we shall see soon enough.. xD..

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Nala777 and baw815 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.