7 Days A Week Game 2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Jun 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarann

sarann Padavan

Monday

Jazac and Nala777 like this.
  2. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok here is the new chart. I had issues with making it.. But got it worked out.

Find your name and what days you have a X on, you can NOT repeat it.. And must wait 7 posts of others before you can try to fill in any missing days. Most of you already know the rules. Its mainly to refresh your mind and for new people coming if they choose to do so.

Also how would you all like me to copy this and edit both till I make a new one on the first page of this thread? When I make a new one... This post here will no longer be edited... just the first post and the post with the new chart... so it will always be in 2 places for you to find...I know looking through posts is a lot of work.. I like to help keep it simple for you all..

Ok without you letting me know I went ahead and added it to my first post. I will update both to a degree. The chart on my first post will always be updated... when I update or make a new chart inside these threads...The main post will always have latest info..So you don't have to search pages after pages.

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
    @illy1996 X XX
    @Nala777 XX
    @baw815 XX
    @mindy1701 XX
    @007FarmingXX
    @ArielhX X
    @sarann X
    next name
    next name
    next name
    next name
    next name
    chk/add

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Nala777 likes this.
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

4. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Wednesday

Jazac likes this.
  5. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I am confused....I already said Tuesday to Friday....sorry perhaps I don't understand this game after-all:p

Nala777 and Jazac like this.
  6. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Hey @007Farming Yes you may have already total wise... but if I come in and say red light, all days have been cleared/reset. So when I make a new chart or edit the last chart I made I will put your new days in it. Then you can go by that chart. I think maybe you forgot that part of it. I am also sorry for redoing the days.. But don't you think it is easier if I do red light it? Don't worry if that is the case. Because I wont be red lighting this one much ;) But you and others can let me know how you feel on that issue. Thank you. If I get enough feed back before I red light it again..(if it is in the works) I just wont do it. I want you all to be happy playing my games. I also try to keep it simple and fun as much as I can.

007Farming, Nala777 and Arielh like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thursday

8. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Friday

9. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Saturday

10. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Sunday Got it!! xD

Jazac, baw815 and Nala777 like this.
  11. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I have updated both charts .

Do you want this game to keep going? I have not decided if I will red light this ever again.. so also say if you wish me too. ( I will if days fill up ) And @illy1996 is closing in fast ...lol

We will do a 15 day intervals each time and not a 30 day.. I am in school so my days are limited.. Do not stop the game on my account.. Rewards can not be paid right away.(pink and neon pens) I will also not do a gift it to some one ethier.. If you win.. you pick... you trade at a G&T event..We can talk about this IGM . Thanks.

I am ready for it to be closed... but due to the fact I can not pay out.and make a new game right away... and only see certain ((NUMBER OF)) players playing... I am thinking of adding more prizes.. This is why I am asking if you all wish it to go on.. Just so you all know.

I do not recall saying prizes in this thread yet.. But if I did, quote me on it. I will also reward the same here as my other thread with a neon and pink pen, Then we will go for extra prizes to be won.

EDIT: I think I figured a better way to help you all.. Let me re edit the chart with the last 4 postings... Now I forgot what I could do..lol Anyway.. this will be done on page one.. My very first post.. so keep an eye on it for the times..

Ok I put a L next to the mark of the last days them players posted... Now Let me do some work and I will do last 3 also.. This way you should be able to see if you can post again.. Hows that for a dummy like me to help out...xDxDxD

DONE> Last 7 days posted been updated.... I am hoping this will help you... If not let me know how else.... with 7 players playing and 7 days a week... I am not sure what else to do... But to add a number... yea that will help for sure.. ok if you see a number in the chart with XL then I have fixed it..

Numbers added... 0 means you can now post your new day if you can... 1 means you got another post to wait and etc to post your new day.. Now is this easier???

See this is why I have to red light it.. @sarann Can not post till a new player comes in... sarann has called Monday already.. Game is locked till a new player posts.. I will fix this weekend with my ALT account.

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
    @illy1996XXXXL5
    @Nala777XXXL4
    @baw815XL7XX
    @mindy1701XXXL6
    @007FarmingXL1X
    @ArielhXL0X
    @sarannXXL2
    @Dory111XL3
    next name
    next name
    next name
    next name
    next name
    chk/add

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    Nala777 likes this.
  12. sarann

sarann Padavan

Tuesday

13. Dory111

Dory111 Forum Apprentice

Wednesday

14. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thursday. ;)

Jazac likes this.
  15. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Friday

16. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Thank you @sarann for posting your next day.. Now that we have a 8th person you can not skip days like that. I am glad you fixed it for me and others.

This is still a tight time line.. Hopefully another player will join in... If not I will still use my alt (I think) .

@Dory111 I am having issues with adding names again... You have to wait 5 more posts... I will have you added very shortly ;)

Nala777 likes this.
  17. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Saturday

Jazac likes this.
  18. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Sunday

Jazac likes this.
  19. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Monday ;)