7 Days A Week Game 2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Jun 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarann

sarann Padavan

Wednesday

Jazac likes this.
  2. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Thursday

Jazac likes this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Friday

Jazac likes this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Saturday! :inlove:

Jazac and Nala777 like this.
  5. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Sunday

6. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Monday

7. illy1996

Tuesday! :music:

8. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

SomedayxDxDxD

9. sarann

sarann Padavan

If you can say Wednesday then I say .... Thursday!

Jazac, Nala777 and baw815 like this.
  10. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

What is this? Game over? I do not recall in the rules that once a player has finished a week ( which no one did yet) that the game is over.

Now you can say whatever day you wish.. But per the game rules only. Now we have a problem. I found one person who posted wrong. Which made you all follow wrong. I doubled checked my findings and final answer was indeed one through the rest off.

Post 62 and down needs to be removed.. As even if that alone got deleted. still missed a day...But due to 2 things...

!) I was not here to correct in time.
    2) No one else caught that.

Now post 62 can stay. So can the others. I will have to update the chart for new posts. Is this ok with everyone? If so last 2 posts before mine can NOT stay(69 and 70). So we can get back on the rules. <this is the best and easy way to fix this. I will cancel @SahraB Thursday in post 62 and we all can pretend I came with one of my accounts. @illy1996 Post 69 is also not right. Which is why 69 and 70 can go. Next right person can say Wednesday

OR

We scratch all from 62 and down and continue....((But look at post 61 and know your next days of posting)) Before posting.Thursday is next with this one.

I say we keep all but last 2 posts. And let me update chart. A few people have posted and i am not worried about posts being removed. They can stay no matter the answers.. It would be kind though if last 2 can be removed. Thanks.

Can I have your thoughts on this before we go on? That way no one jumps the gun and we all can agree. So yes do not post any more days till I figure where we stand on this. Thank you.

OR OR OR I CAN RED RED RED LIGHT it...xDxDxD

EDIT:Ok @illy1996 your post can now stay. Please make sure you all wait after you post for 7 other people. So you do not post within 7 days. Plus to catch your other days.

The other thread is GAME OVER. I will go through it when I have time and do my math to find a winner. I think this game will be least 2 winners. I will have to double check my posts and notes. Or was I not supposed to tell you all that.? Oh well...xD

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    SahraB and Nala777 like this.
  11. illy1996

Wednesday :p

If I am not a "right" person, I can easily remove this post - just say the word! :music:

Jazac likes this.
  12. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Nala777, 007Farming and SahraB like this.
  13. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

@Jazac, Thank you so much for both games. This was fun for me. :)

Nala777 and Jazac like this.
  14. illy1996

Thanks Jazak! I know you have been very busy so really appreciate the time taken to start and maintain these games. Great fun! :D

It puts me in mind of the days of the old Forum when we were allowed more flexibility with games. We just used to hang out while waiting for harvests lol! :inlove:xD

15. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Your very welcome. Yes farmerama has changed a lot.

I am sorry I have not been up to date with this as I wanted/needed to. I have already said a neon pen(only one) and a pink one is to be won. I have decided to increase the amount of winners. So hang in there everyone. I am working on it.

Nala777 likes this.
  16. illy1996

Jazac: If you are sorting out prizes, no need to send anything to me. I am just glad to have had some fun with everyone! ;)

Nala777 and baw815 like this.
  17. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I have also decided to give all players a pink pen for putting up with me yet again. xD

I said I was gonna combine the 2 threads and I did. I also sorted out the winners as such also. Whoever won here did not win in the other. It came down to like 3 (with both threads) who did not get anything. I am not gonna look at that. EVERYONE WON. Just not repeat winners is all. If you do NOT see your name here. Please check here.

If you do not want your gift.That is fine. Do not post your selections. DON'T FORGET YOU CAN ALSO GIVE IT AWAY. Everyone else, please if you can help me out by picking the top 4 of your pens you want. Meaning number one is your first choice and so on. Like are you wanting to get the missing ones you do not have? I have roughly all pink pens for main farm.. most of which is only 1 of each. I would like to use them up before I am forced to make some. If I have to make then no worries.. It just may not happen as fast as we like. The winners are.......

@illy1996 ____ Neon
    @Nala777 _____Pink
    @mindy1701 __Pink
    @Arielh ______Pink
    @sarann ______Pink
    @SahraB ______Pink
    @Dory111 _____Pink

Nala777 and SahraB like this.
  18. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

@Jazac , Thank You again! Pink chicken?:)

19. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

There is a Gift & Trade coming. Can I please have the winners post here or send me a in game mail of their choices(if you wish to claim your winnings)? I would not offer if I can not pay out. So please claim your gift and send it to someone you know who needs it. I have thought about it. I will be happy to send your gift to a player of your choice.(one player has done so) But you pick the player (this saves the extra transaction that is not needed).

Nala777 likes this.
  20. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you @Jazac :) Pink pen?? Let me check and get back to you.:)

Jazac likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.