A Clockwork Conundrum

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Wow sedomances, 2 amazing skips in one week! :eek: That has to be some kind of record. Congrats!

I finished the event and this is what was left over of my raccoon breeding spree:

[​IMG]

I'll be building myself a pink raccoon stall + a pink disguise shop, and then throwing the rest into the new breeding FSQ once it goes live.

Haven't had much of a reason to do any serious breeding since this time last year when I last bred tortoises (zombie sheep didn't count as requirements were too low) and it felt so good to finally be able to scratch that itch. :inlove:

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Wow zerodegrees, that is awesome! Congrats and enjoy your PINKS! I was able to build the Pink Raccoon pen, but will have to keep working on the disguise shop!

zerodegrees and Mooboy like this.
  3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Don't forget to spend your star coins for wonder stables and trees! The icon of the star coin is so small that I almost exited the event without seing it!

sunshineaz and teeceebeemee like this.
  4. zerodegrees

Thanks sanddollar15. :)

This was just one of those silly challenges I like to give myself from time to time to make Farmerama a little less boring. It was the sense of accomplishment I get from setting and reaching certain goals I was after, not so much the end products themselves.

My heart belongs to a different game now so I don't even know if my pinks will ever get the chance to see the light of day. I spent the day thinking it might be better if I gave the pink disguise shop away to someone who needs it more than I do and can give it a loving home. It's too cute to sit in my barn gathering dust :cry: since I rarely play Farmerama anymore.

If you want it, it's yours. I can gift it to you as soon as it becomes giftable/tradeable which I think should be 4 months from now.

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Zerodegrees and sanddollar15 inspired me to try to breed for pink stable and workshop. I came close but still need 1 more Raccoonman to build the workshop. I didn't keep track of how many raccoons were used but I do know from the raccoon clocks left over that over 4k PF was used.:pxDo_OxD

zerodegrees, I didn't realize you don't play Farmerama much anymore :cry::cry::cry:but do hope you enjoy the new game you play. My very best wishes to you:)

zerodegrees and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

zerodegrees, I would love to give your Pink disguise shop a great home and I would put it out right away as I have done with
    my Pink Raccoon! We do all miss you here on the Farm BUT I am happy if you have found something you enjoy doing!:inlove:

zerodegrees likes this.
  7. zerodegrees

Oh no, what have I done. xDxDxD

I have 2556 raccoon clocks in the barn so subtract the double drops I got and I guess that's how much PF I used.

Let me know if you'd also like a pink disguise shop. I still have plenty of raccoons and PF left so I can easily replace what it costs to build you one.

You and sanddollar15 have made the EN forum feel like a warm and welcoming place for me and nothing would make me happier than if I could send you two some gifts as a thank you. Send me an IGM with your wish lists and I'll see what I can do. ;)

I tend to lose interest fast once I reach a point where I can just turn off my brain and do what I've always done to get all the rewards. No reason to improve my account or strategy, no reason to play - it's as simple as that. I'm not interested in grinding for more resources just so I can see bigger and bigger numbers on my screen. I need an actual challenge to overcome, otherwise rewards become meaningless like golden bananas.

I started skipping most events after last year's harvest festival and then stopped farming altogether with the start of the new year after reaching level 10 in Edelweiss Valley and realizing I hated every minute of it. I produced enough goods last year to compete in the TOP 500 for at least another year so I'll be around in some form until the next harvest festival while I figure out what to do with this farm I've spent the past 8 years building.

8. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Well I feel like a fool.
    I completely forgot to spend my star points in the event shop :cry::cry:

sunshineaz likes this.
  9. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

Same here. I didn't even think about them until I saw them being traded out after the end of the event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.