A Multi-tasking Mill

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Old_Mac_Farm, Oct 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Old_Mac_Farm

Old_Mac_Farm Forum Greenhorn

Currently, only one type of feed can be produced at the mill at any one time. It occured to me that it would be great if the mill was capable of producing (for example) up to five different types of feed.

An alternative suggestion would be to queue up to a handful of different feed that the player has specified, so that when the quantity of one type of feed has been produced, the mill then automatically produces the next type of feed on the list that the player has chosen.

2. Michael1877

Michael1877 Old Hand

I support the idea of a production queue, although I'm sure it is not easy to realize......for example the necessary goods must be reserved to be available at production time......hence there are seeding and market limits.....
    Also the simultaneous production of different feeds is a great idea......it could be implemented as a mill expansion to be unlocked on the Tree of Wisdom......

3. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

If it could be implemented, it would be a good way to optimize mill time and have no down time on your mill. Great idea, Mac! :)

4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I like a lot the idea of making more feed at the same time:)

5. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

This would be very handy.

6. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

C'mon BP, It's a great idea... Put a $price$ on it and the Farmers will buy it

7. Old_Mac_Farm

Old_Mac_Farm Forum Greenhorn

When I had the idea, it was based on the principle that the player would have the necessary goods in their storage barn, as is currently the case.

Indeed, or perhaps as a reward for acheiving a particular level.

I don't know if it was just a coincidence, but "Thank you" to the 'powers that be' for the recent mill improvement. :D

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2015