A surfeit of crafting products?

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by jäniksenpelätti, Feb 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

They are so abundant from the crates, etc. and the effect slots are so few that it will never be possible to use all of them. I haven't crafted anything for ages but I've got 1500 gingerbread, over 1300 crypt vases and fruit cakes, over 1200 island paradise jams and so on, and never any empty buff slots to put them in.... Everyone else probably has the same situation because nobody will buy any crafting products on the market either.

How about creating a few new Farmhouse quests for crafting products? There would be at least some use for them.

A bunch of new effect slots would do nicely as well. (IIRC when the effect slots were introduced it was said on the Finnish forum that the plan was to get new effect slots as rewards for something but nothing ever came out of it.)

2. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I cannot remember where or when I got the idea from but I was lead to believe (by BP) that we could be able to get extra buff slots from the Tree-of-Wisdom. But as you said, nothing ever came of it.
    I would be very keen to see extra slots for our ever mounting mountain of buffs!:music:

jäniksenpelätti and upa70 like this.
  3. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

inside the artist building you can use 5 items per day to help level up and unlock new recipes....if you're not level 5 alreadyo_O

4. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Connoisseur

>:(...I wonder when they gone do something about it:(