A Tomato's Quest V2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by codyj, Apr 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Has something happened with this event? I thought it was supposed to run until the 20th, but the timer's showing only 19 hours left?! o_O

edit: Never mind, took a (slightly) better look at FAQs, see my mistake. Almost gave myself a heart attack, lol. Finally on greenhouse, haven't had much farm time last 2 weeks, but trying to harvest as regularly as possible on this one.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    goddes likes this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I started the event yesterday only.

What are the tomato tokens for ? Is it Ok if I miss those from the second floor ?

3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You need them in Secret Pond event.

12ss12 likes this.
  4. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I finally got started on this event today and thoroughly confused. What do the potted plants do? I can see the tokens for the pond but don't have any lures. Not sure what to even do or if to do it at all

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Potted plants give Sunny Blossoms which you need to open 3rd floor. You need tokens for Pond. You collect there vouchers and use them in shop to buy lures.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Do to crazy amounts of Tiki Sign Posts Crops 10400 of them, I am about 4000 Crops Short to Find out what Level 3 Offered

I just Managed to get Two Tomato Tokens to unlock two Special Waterlilies, but not able to unlock the Cloud Row

All i could do was get the Horror Tomato Stable with Sunny Blossoms, Fingers Crossed that Secret Pond Fishing Lures give me some consolation prizes :eek:

Sue46 likes this.
  7. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

The Piccolo box has been won.:music:
    CR up and running.8)

8. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

>:(>:(>:( I came to collect Tiki Sign Posts and there were Sugarcane growing. I hate how seeder seeds something else than event plant.

And I got only two withered petals, because I had trees almost everywhere.

truva06 likes this.
  9. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I finished the first floor, still have a little over 2000 tiki signposts to grow, and have planted the moonlight crop. This isn't the most difficult event but it might be the most confusing. I had a bit of a panic, and it looks like many others did as well, yesterday when I saw the game timer running out. They should have thought that bit out a little better.

My regular moonlight crops are dangerously low so will be frantically growing those in the mushroom forest the next few days.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  10. browndoggies97

browndoggies97 Active Author

I got 5530 sign post creepers for level 3

Clashstrummer likes this.
  11. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Cr up and running, I got piccolo box and it turned into a "Polo Show" which gives 3 farm coins x 40.
    I do have 2 squares left and then the vault will be done. I need 1,950 sign post creepers and 64 drops, hopefully I will be done tonight!:) Good luck and have fun everyone!:music:

12. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

Its all done!!

13. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm finished with all but the last few steps on the 3rd floor. I do have the CR up and running and my piccolo box turned into a Flower Bouquet, which translates to harvester coupons.

baw815, Mooboy, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  14. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

This is one of the most badly played event by me. Due to several factors, I wasn't able to grasp anything of this event. My mind didn't work. Everything was in confusion. Now started the Horror part. I din't get any drops as my fields were empty. But I think I can cope up.

Where is this piccalo box ?

15. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Last tile, bottom right, One-Two. Good luck - hope you catch up. ;)
    Failing errors, I should finish this event a couple of hours before it ends. :p

Clashstrummer, 12ss12 and Mooboy like this.
  16. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

I wasn't able to play over the weekend due to RL. so I'm not going to finish. I was wondering is anyone else disappointed in the fishing event. It's so hard to get the vouchers that for me there few and far between.

goddes, Clashstrummer, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  17. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Finished now, but it was a little confusing in places at the beginning. Picollo turned into Ingrids students and neon turned out to be sheep, which is good because I didn't have more than an orange for sheep.

18. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have finished all three floors, 12ss12 and Illy1996 hope you and other finish it in time fingers crossed.

Yes it is very confusing Event i too admit it is the most confusion event ever !!!!, Got The Three Tomato Tokens let hope those Anglers manage to Find some pearls the most bored Secret Pond Event.

Let see what Piccolo Box Brings me :p

19. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Mooboy, finished a bit quicker thanks to unnecessary use of SG ... got impatient! :music:

Good luck to all those still going for it! ;)

20. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I usually feel like I know what i'm doing during an event. Not so this time!!!! I have filled in every tile and now have extra event plants, but my timed plants are going to be one short of getting the piccolo by the end of the event. A plant every 10 hours? I logged in this morning and harvested them, and after school all day, they had nine hours to go?? I need four more, but there are only three plants. So I can harvest them, but will fall one short. I am soooo confused. And I still don't understand how some of you were able to fish so soon!!

On my end, things are confusing right now. I woke up one morning about a month ago with tinnitus and difficulty hearing, and feel like I am just short of understanding anything. The tinnitus is driving me crazy. I don't know if I am hearing things, or if I have a headache, or if I'm just confused about everything. I can't sleep. Dr. just laughs when I ask what can be done and says the one that figures that out will be the next billionaire. I don't know how anyone can live with this. I'm at my wits end after one month. . . .

One dear friend says she just turns it off, tells it I can't deal with you now so please go away. Maybe with practice I can do that, but I'm not there yet.

baw815, goddes and Clashstrummer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.