"A Winter's Tale" Weekly Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Dec 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

I have to ask... What workshop makes wooly sweaters! I may not have that one.
    Nevermind - It is the Llama workshop. I am soo thankful I have some tools built up! The llama must have been introduced the past year. I don't have many stocked up. Time to remediate.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    farmlily3, Nala777, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  2. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Brooke, like all other FSQ's, you are allowed to go to the next section after doing the silver.
    I did all my silvers and golds (had enough shops out) then went back and did all diamonds. Now for gloves (levels 1 3 5 and 7).

3. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thank you for highlighting the most important details and crunching the numbers, SahraB! :)

No, the game only allows you to work on one timed task at a time. When you have a timed task already running and try to start another, you get a warning that says you have to first stop the active timed task in order to start the other timed task, and it asks if you want to stop it now. If you choose to stop the timed task you were working on, you lose any progress you've made but the goods you used in the challenge will be returned. Only then can you start working on the second timed quest.

farmlily3, Nala777, SahraB and 6 others like this.
  4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

A requirement of 450 work gloves = 90 work gloves per day of the quest. So far I have 42, but that is without around 3/4 of a field of long-time workshops that are yet to be harvested. I imagine that I will get to the required 90 today, although I am concerned that using workshops which take over 24 hours to mature (with water) will be my undoing. Hopefully the pens that can be harvested twice daily will counter-balance this, and if the end of the event is nearing and I need to up the ante, I will change strategies and remove the workshops in favour of shorter time pens.

farmlily3, Nala777, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  5. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Thanks everyone for your answers to my question about doing multiple timed quests. :D;)Only 1 at a time. I'm having to manualy harvest, b/c I put out the workshops on the same field.:p:wuerg:
    The good news is I just hit the 100% harvest bonus on the prize wheel! Woo hoo....more products per pen!

Good luck to all playing the
    Winter's Tale weekly quests!:music:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    farmlily3, Nala777, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
  6. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

o_Ooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness!

Wouldn't ya just know it! :)
    The day is nearly Wednesday in my time zone and this oooooooold farmer noooooooooow recollects:
    • The silly sayin that "It doesn't matter how you play the game as long as you have fun"
    • Drops seem to be of a little concern with this event
    • and it will be Wonderful wilson Wednesday in a minute or so xD
    But I da know zackly why I keep thinkin bout Illy-the-Ladybug :inlove:whileah stuffin leaves in my pocket whileah sittin under the broke-tree.

dag nabbit .............. always sometin to figure out ........ I'll have an answer why I keep thinking bout Illy-the-Ladybug in juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a few more minutes.

And I hope dat every 1 is havin a real fine time durin dis holiday seasonmajig.

farmlily3, Nala777, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Perhaps because I am making up for lost (forgetting) time with those Wilsons! :p
    I'm having a ball! :D

farmlily3, Nala777, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  8. dolunay5981

dolunay5981 Forum Greenhorn

iş eldivenlerini nasıl hasat ederim

9. squigglegiggle

@dolunay5981

Work gloves are drop items that you get from harvesting animal stalls and workshops in the green meadow and magical glade. If you have animals on the main field, you won't get any drops.

farmlily3, Nala777, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  10. illy1996

I can't believe how well organised for an event that I wasn't going to do! I am on my last timed quest. Now if only I can get 365 Work Gloves, I'd be finished today lol! :D

11. squigglegiggle

I made the mistake of using the harvester, forgetting that I had a sweater shop sitting there waiting for me to start the timer...it got harvested without the timed quest being started :wuerg: Struggling on the drop front, it will probably be a mad dash to the end (if I intend to get all the non-timed levels finished, which I hope to)

12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I didn't believe there was such a thing :p

13. illy1996

I was that close to ignoring it, Mir, but ... xD

14. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Oh, Cassie101:inlove:, you're always confusing me.-.-xDxDxD

15. illy1996

I am only waiting on 224 Work Gloves now so I am pretty confident ( :p ) that I will make it at the same time as building up my critter stocks! Wahoo! :D
    Good luck everybody! ;)

16. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

The wilson team sent will help you with your harvesting.

farmlilly22 seems to like the luv wilson shows too.

This event seems to be just in taking animals and using space.

17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yes, even I have changed my mind about those silly Wilsons...Thanks for setting me straight Farmer_broke! And thanks for the wilsons!

18. squigglegiggle

Through to the last level, although I have only completed the silver component of each timed level. I don't have enough pens to do the gold or diamond levels. Need another 187 drops which I doubt will be a challenge.

19. illy1996

I am on the last level too, Squiggle. I need about 100 Work Gloves to finish which will definitely be no problem as, if I remember rightly, this event finishes at 22h00 (European time), for me, three full days. :)
    Once I have finished, back to growing crops for me with a nice full Barn of animals and products. :music:

farmerlily22 and farmer_broke like this.
  20. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Just finished! :) Nice to have a little time to do relaxed farming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.