"A Winter's Tale" Weekly Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Dec 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Please may I borrow a fish.

SahraB, FarmerMolly22 and joanc123 like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

A Pleco or just a regular Fish? Why of course you may! :D

3. farmer_broke

Thank you very much.

You are so kind and wonderful to give me a choice.

At this time I would most definitely prefer a regular fish.

SahraB and joanc123 like this.
  4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

BORROW a fish? How about just send salmon - already fileted so I can have the DH put in on the BBQ for tonight's supper?

purplebeet, 1Kay58, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  5. illy1996

Of course, dumbunny. I will send the Cat over with it when it is all ready! :D

Finished Quest 1 with over 50 drops left and over a day to go. I feel this is better than the last lot of short quests which I vaguely remember I didn't finish. I think I managed two of the four but looking at these quests, I think they might be do-able (for me as a retiree). Only time will tell! xD

Good luck all! ;)

6. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I have finished the event. The next part looks easier, no timed parts.:)

7. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Finished weekly quest 1.

purplebeet, SahraB, trishap58 and 5 others like this.
  8. illy1996

Quest 2 starts tomorrow. Just like to remind everyone that the event plant is only plantable on the MAIN Baha field and that drops only come from CROPS on that same field. :)
    My strategy: plant my longest crop (Saguaro) on the main Baha field overnight. :music:

9. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

The event starts at midnight for me. I think I will stay up long enough to plant the 10 free seeds in 2x2s on the main Baha field overnight, with the remaining space on the field (and on the other fields) filled with 1x1s. I will grow on 2x2s until I can fill all the 1x1s on the main field. 1x1s on other fields will be full of other needed crops, until I have enough. Since I will be using CAC anyway for the event crop, I will make the most of the opportunity to build up the barn on both main and baha for regular crops.

10. illy1996

I somehow misread what was required - that's a lot of crops from one field! :wuerg:

On the other hand, with only three harvests a day (and I know lots of people who would squeeze in four harvests) for the duration of the event, with CAC (of course!), it is possible. I am trying to go a bit faster as I want to get back to other projects and am using a bit more SG and SSG than usual - I have a bit saved up somehow! :p
    I have been lucky with drops - I think I need less than 100 to finish! :music:
    Good luck all! ;)

11. farmer_broke

:eek: The event asks for 5,000 passion fruit.
    Weeks ago I mentioned elephants were under-priced in my analysis.
    A picture of an elephant has appeared in the grapevines.

Could there be any relationship between passion fruit and the elephant?

Well bust my britches!
    Elephant feed requires 5 passion fruit.
    say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I'll figure it out someday.
    Stuffin leaves in my pocket under the broke-tree is enough for an ooooooooooooooold farmer noooooooooow to do.

Oh well, not even a single thought of junking at this time of the year.

Maybe next year I can get with you young folk.

12. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Part 2 is done. Good luck to all

13. illy1996

I've finished Part 2 too. I am preparing my Magical Glade - for the first time for ages, I have cleared it completely in readiness for Part 3! :wuerg:
    I toyed with trying to do the event on part of the Glade but realised that it does need a good overhaul so I went for it! xD
    I will put the Elves Workshop on the Glade too so the whole event will be in one place! :)

14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I would have finished if I hadn't replanted again :sleepy: was in a hurry and forgot it was the last harvest xD

Willow and joanc123 like this.
  15. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

If anyone can gift me slushies I would greatly appreciate it. My neighbors are just sending me soot and I still need 130 slushies. I won't finish this quest without them because they are not dropping for me either.

purplebeet likes this.
  16. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Finished this part this morning. I have pens that will be done in the glade tomorrow, then I will be ready for round 3. :)
    I almost replanted myself, Mir - I sympathize.

purplebeet and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. farmer_broke

:mad: <---- gotta perform
    :) <---- but really
    >:( <---- the show must go on

:mad: Now this is peaching me!
    Nobody says anything! When is the last time we saw animal feed called for? When? An event ingredient huh?
    Tryin to fool me.
    Gib me all that sheep feed, and the plums and the more friends for Nala-the-Otta and those oats too dag nabbit
    and while I'm at it, gib me all dem beavers
    all dat beaver feed
    and all dem cranberry
    :mad: and folk just doin the smiley-smiley happy-happy grin-grin .... everything will be alright business :mad:
    :mad: that season pass foolishness is not foolin this oooooooooold farmer nooooooooooooow
    BEEPS just wants their holiday paws in a market pass ....
    :mad: and week after next folk need to breed for passes .... and happy-happy-no-concern-no talk >:(
    gib me all those level one cloud row breedin animals .... not foolin me ....
    and gib me those cheap pheromones too
    :mad: dad gum, I tore my britches stuffin leaves in them! :mad::mad:
    :mad: yeah yeah yeah, do the happy dance durin the holiday season
    right! and that dog gone kangaroo is targeted too! and that kangaroo feed. takes a long long time (54,116 kangaroo feed here tho)
    and the folk here sell thousand and thousands at 175.
    hand dem over too!
    :mad: and nobody thinkin of poop runnin out! Go right on with your little trees and do the happy-happy dance>:(
    just like ol times ....................... gib me all that dang chicken feed and that parrot feed too

:mad: and cause I'm investigating this multiple farm foolishness,
    gib it to me on ALL the farms and
    :mad: all farms are pullin out 128 chicken pens to start this holiday dance-dance jig
    :mad: and I'm really pineappled bout dem disrespecting shoogar-the-Owl too.
    not takin it! (farm holds 60,175 owl) Gib me all dem owl
    and those dang blame walnuts
    :) happy holidays

18. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

o_Oo_O:eek:

Just calm down.
    Smile.
    Everything will be alright.

xDxD

:)

19. farmer_broke

:inlove:

20. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

--UPDATE--

I was not able to complete this challenge. I'm getting tired of losing these stinking things. I don't blame ppl for quitting this game, it's just too hard to win the challenges without spending a bunch of cash!

Sue46 and 007Farming like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.