Ace High v7

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Nordais, May 1, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

78 mins to go and I need 95 drops from the harvest in ten mins... Oh-oh, this is going to be tight...
    Green goo all gone... I need a bit of luck...:wuerg:
    Edit: made it! Got 77 drops and gave up a double... Phew!:D

Last edited: May 8, 2024
    dumbunny, BellaMary69 and Nordais like this.
  2. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Well I messed up and missed using wonderfuel on one of the upgrades. All that effort and I didn't get the top prize :-(

teeceebeemee likes this.
  3. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

My 34000 event plants was enough, however I only made it to the middle of level 4 in the time it took to grow plants in DROPS but I used 300++ SG and CR aids for SG acceleration and made DROPS with quick roses. This way I got almost all the rewards I wanted DOUBLE.

Of course, this was quite a risk, collecting 1-4 levels with the all-for-me-at-once tactic, it was close to not having finished, on the other hand, less than 25,000 plants would have been enough if only the upgrade curtains and I would have taken some of the prizes as double, otherwise I would have "thanked" forward Three A step forward with XL gasoline! But it went well.

No, I'm not bragging, I'm just honestly saying that TWICE I used both the JackOGift and the "+100% Harvest Plant" bonus to collect a lot of plants, at the same time I got Party spins one time for the +100% Harvest everything bonus!

Nordais likes this.