Alice game is stuck and my first deck of cards have disappeared.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Growalot, May 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I went to play the Alice game, clicked on the card deck and I can't do anything. The first lot of cards have not shown on the side bar.

If I refresh the game will I lose my first deck of cards?

I had two decks to begin this game and now I only have one with the first never appearing.

Before getting into the game I had four decks, used two in the first game and had the remaining two decks for the Alice game.

My farm ID is: 54030987

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Growalot :)

When I log in to your farm, I can see the cards on the side ready to be used. Please refresh your game and try again.

May I assist you further?

3. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Can you see the cards in the side bar because I can't. It is empty. The circle down the bottom shows only 1 deck available and I havenlt used the first deck due to the freezing of the game.

If I refresh, will I get the other deck back to start this game again?

4. Farmers.Almanac

Yes, I can see the cards on the side. You should not lose anything if you refresh. I have cleared your server cache in the hopes that fixes your display glitch. If you log in via browser, please refresh. If logging in via Standalone client, please log out and back in again.

Can you now see your cards? Did this fix it?

May I assist you further?

5. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Thank you, thank you, thank you...and thank you!!!!!! :)

All fixed, a very happy customer, NFQ, you can close thread.

6. Farmers.Almanac

We like to hear that you are a happy customer:D You're welcome. :)

No further questions. Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.