Alien Snake Eyes v2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Mar 6, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Pretty straightforward event on the Main field only: grow & mill to play the mini-game.

Cloud row is nice:

Alien Snake Eyes Magic Stalk Row II
    [​IMG]
    Rewards: 1000 EP x Farm level, 1000 TEP x Baha level, 150% extra EP/TEP when harvesting stables for 4 hours, +1 extra revenue when harvesting workshops for 2 hours
    Cooldown Time: 42 hours
    Requires the two event items shown plus any one 1x2 deco item

Event crop:

Alien Gamer's Glory 5h30 Main field only

Event drops:

1 - Space Shaker from crops & trees on the Main field only. There's a medium chance of getting one from breeding too.

2 - Lucky Space Dice from trees on Main field only. There's a small chance of getting one from breeding too.

Milling products: Cup O'Space Dice

1 - 163 Alien Gamer's Glories + 7 Space Shakers + 15 seconds of milling time

2- 112 Alien Gamer's Glories + 5 Space Shakers + 1 Lucky Space Dice + 15 seconds of milling time

The cloud row can be won after playing 65 mini-games, to finish the event mini-game rewards' section players need to play 70 mini-games (Prize 1 Piccolo Wonder Box).

Numbers: Each player will get 1 free Cup O'Space Dice to play

Cloud row only
    (65 mini-games)
    no Lucky Space Dice
    Cloud row only
    (65 mini-games)
    all Lucky Space Dice
    Complete event
    (70 mini-games)
    no Lucky Space Dice
    Complete event
    (70 mini-games)
    all Lucky Space Dice
    10432 Alien Gamer's Glories
    448 Space Shakers
    64 Cups O'Space Dice
    16m milling time

7168 Alien Gamer's Glories
    320 Space Shakers
    64 Lucky Space Dice
    64 Cups O'Space Dice
    16m milling time
    11247 Alien Gamer's Glories
    483 Space Shakers
    69 Cups O'Space Dice
    17m 15s milling time

7728 Alien Gamer's Glories
    345 Space Shakers
    69 Lucky Space Dice
    69 Cups O'Space Dice
    17m 15s milling time
    Each mini-game will reward points which will unlock more prizes. A lot of goodies are offered once players reach 12750 points. Rewards are offered up to 25000 points.

Noteworthy prizes won with points:

13250 points: Loris Habitat
    15000 points: Wild Privet tree
    16000 points: Tarsier Habitat II: Orange
    17250 points: XXL Aspen Tree
    18250 points: Piccolo Wonder Box
    19000 points: Dormouse Stable II: Orange
    20750 points: XXL Raffia Palm Tree
    23000 points: Howie Donut
    24000 points: Disguise Shop III: Red
    25000 points: Piccolo Wonder Box

Good luck everyone!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
    Mooboy, upa70, 12ss12 and 13 others like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the strategy thread, Northy!

I'm all in on the three usual farms! a HOWIE! We can win a HOWIE! And an orange dormouse stable! And an orange tarsier habitat! Plus a very nice CR.

And it's dice.

What's not to like?

Edit to add: Looks like if you go to the bitter end, there's 3 piccolo boxes total that can be won. One on the left side (total games played) and two in the points. Which Northy points out, but I couldn't do math at that point. Got moar coffee in me now and I've actually looked at the FAQ.

Things to know: don't take down all your trees on the main field - leave a few on the perimeter for the lucky space dice drops. Also note - while we aren't having a discount day, we are having a little baby boom tomorrow for a few hours. It's worth breeding a bit (even if you just empty and refill your breeding hut) to get a few extra space dice. And don't forget to put ALL your howies on the main field and put out the longest crop you can (amaranth if you're far enough along that you can grow that, hydrangeas if you aren't).

Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thanks for the strategy thread, @Nordais. Count me in.

Mooboy, dumbunny, gardengal and 7 others like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nordais for the wonderful post for this fun event! I am all in and hope to do all 7O mini games using only event crops and drops to mill ;) I usually don't worry about the "Point side" I just play the mini games and let the Dice fall where they may!:music:xD If there is a prize on the point side I want, I might have to grow more crops and get more drops to play more games:p Good luck everyone, I hope we all reach our goals!

Mooboy, dumbunny, Nala777 and 7 others like this.
  5. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Thanks, Northy, your posts are so helpful and love the color codes! I also shall tackle this. Main farm is ready; Howie is in place, hydrangeas planted, and trees around the perimeter as Dumbunny suggests. Wish everyone success. :)

Mooboy, dumbunny, Nala777 and 7 others like this.
  6. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Thank you Nordais for the calculations. This time I chose to afforeste the entire area. I'm curious about the drops. Good luck to everyone.
    My mutltum gave me 51 lucky dice for covering the main area with trees.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2024
    upa70, Jarrow, dumbunny and 6 others like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you, Nordais, for doing the sums. ;)

Although I like the dice game, I have been frustrated with this type of event in the past and disappointed not to get to the best prizes way down the points side so I am sitting it out on this farm though I might do it on my baby farms *thinks is it worth the extra work?*. I must be more decisive ... oh, I'll decide later! :music:
    Good luck all those going for it! :inlove:

Jarrow, dumbunny, ç.çiftçi and 5 others like this.
  8. Flower

Flower Advanced

Thank you, Nordais, for the calculations. Prizes are very good :p:D

I guess I commited the same mistake of last year: filled the land with trees -.- It means I'll be running for drops until the last day :oops:.

In the last version, it was much easier to do good combinations, so I slept with my fingers crossed xD

Hope everyone reach their goals and have lots of fun with the dices.

9. gardengal

gardengal Exceptional Talent

Definitely in for this one, have fun everyone!
    :)

Jarrow, dumbunny, ç.çiftçi and 4 others like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm also in! I blanketed my main field with trees last night to get the lucky dice. I have a full day today with family coming to visit so have opted to keep the trees in, turbo mulch them so I will have 2 harvests for lucky dice. First harvest gave 27 lucky dice and that will save me 1377 crops and 54 drops.

We'll see how it goes...

Best wishes!

11. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Baby Boom + Discount Day going on for a few hours, maybe it's time to do some breeding! ;)

Jarrow, dumbunny, ç.çiftçi and 4 others like this.
  12. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I started this event with instant amaranths and breeding, while I am waiting for first event plants to grow. New strategy to try this time :p

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

My first harvest of Amaranth, a 30hour crop on a field of 1x1's and 4 Howies :music:gave me 180 Space shakers! I am more than happy with that!;) I am not looking for "Lucky dice" as I feel I have time to grow crops I need...time will tell!:p

14. MeadowCrossing

Quite lucky this morning and got a 24hr +1 harvest bonus from the wheel which is helping a lot with crops. What do y'all recommend for overnight? Long grow plant (hydrangea), trees, or event crop? I used up all my S/SG and am now using water and manure. So far have 212 shakers and 2,174 crops in the barn with a field full of crops to harvest in 2.5hrs. With 31 trees around the perimeter of my farm, I got 2 special dice with this morning's harvest. I did about 12 breedings during BB and HDD and no lucky dice. Don't have much PF after MM, so stopped breeding.

There's lots of time, but I prefer to finish sooner than later as we're quite busy in RL atm. The game is quite a distraction (albeit a much enjoyed distraction!). I am thinking to play the games after getting needed resources. Suggestions very much welcomed. :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2024
  15. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Some info from My Breedings:

I do 8 rounds breedings, 132 each so 1056 breeding, get 95 special Dice:

---> dice percentage was ---> 95/1056 = 0,0899621... = 0,09 = 9% quite BIG I think...

Because I have already get ZERO super-dice from the TREES from Main-field !

16. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

+1 for 24h??? Those +1 are 6 hours, +100% is 24h.
    overnight crops depends what you are looking for. If you want shakers, the longest one which is ready when you are ready to harvest fields, is rather good option. I often use those "mid-long" crops for the night during events, something I need for FSQ. The longest ones takes too much time from growing event plants.

I did a lot of breeding to get shakers and dices and breeded animals. I was able to finally finish couple of breeding quests. I have already used most of the dices. I had one arboretum with 8 trees in beginning of event. I got one dice out of them. Now I do not have any trees.

17. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Hello MC, can you clarify something: a +1 crop for 24h doesn't exist on the wheel, either it's a +1 crop for 6h or 100% for 24h. I know there's some coupons that exist with a +1 event crop for 8h, or event +3 crops for 24h (I think I have some in my inventory...).

Just punching in the numbers you posted, you have an excess of drops vs your event crops, so I guess the logical thing to do would be to do event crops (you have enough drops for 30 mini-games and only 13 with your crops). Your lack of SG & SSG means that you won't be able to press for more crops if needs be. Else, if you're able to get some then the Comfort field + SG + SSG overnight would be the best thing.

If you have enough Turbo mulch, you could always go for a full 202 field of 20h trees with that and get some lucky dice. For it to work tho you'd need to have the reduced time growth rune in the Tree of Wisdom fully activated. That would bring them down to about 11h30 to mature. I did that last night to prep my field for the event, turbo mulch + SSG on all trees + 9 Howies resulted in 24 Lucky Dice (so not that impressive).

18. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

FAQ says:
    "Lucky Space Dice"

[​IMG]You will get these drops when harvesting your trees on the Main field only.

BUT:
    >>so, now harvest my Main many many times and no-single-LSD-drop, zero.
    >>is this text from FAQ (above) right or is this mistake and we get no LSD from Mainfield trees?

Nala777 and Nordais like this.
  19. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Finished the left side.
    Remember to put out the Space Princess (35 games played) and the Cute Stowaway(55 games played) to use up the charges... (about five days...):p
    Edit: All done in 209 games8)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
  20. MeadowCrossing

Hi, Northy, sorry, my mistake....it is indeed a +100% 24hr bonus. It has 18hrs remaining.
    One of these days, I'll learn to distinguish between all these buffs!

Based on what you mention, think it's best for me to continue w/planting event crop.
    After reading follow on comments, I plan (always subject to change!) to wait and play all games after gathering needed resources. As SD mentioned, I also dislike doing a few games. It muddles my brain trying to rebalance remainder needed. You'd laugh yourself silly at my attempts to calculate the difference. I was in the same muddle during MM trying to keep track of remaining items needed for quests and the event. :cry:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.