Feedback Amphibian Quarters

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Mar 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

I like breeding events, for the most part, as we are told enough time in advance to be relatively prepared for the actual event.

I haven't done, or completed, an event in a while due to all the required crops and no space to grow them - so I look forward to the breeding events, and thought I was ready for this one, too. I was pretty surprised by the huge amount of breeding necessary to get all the 'add-on' drops-per-breeding...and that was a definite minus! I agree with baw815 below.

However, to give credit where it is due, it was an easy, un-stressful 'play' which I liked, and - because we can prepare ahead for this event - was able to start and finish in approx. 4 hours, ........Annnnd...the pink salamander stable is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!:inlove: Thank you for that!!!:D It was (almost) worth sacrificing most all my salamanders!!:eek:;):)

alpenliebe likes this.
  2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I liked very much that the (random) milk drops came from breeding ALL animals, not just the event critters. That was a wonderful help. I feel like getting the pink pen was very doable, I think I used 100 base salamanders, and probably only about 150 breedings altogether, which is not how it would be to try to build one! So that was lovely. The other two shoes were a lot of giving for very meh rewards, so I appreciate that we had the choice of what we wanted to work on. Having the half price breeding was also really great, even if I struggled with being patient!

farmlily3 and alpenliebe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.