Amphibian Quarters

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -shahrzad-20, Mar 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Anybody have a fish I can borrow?

Wow...lettuce-salamanders 8)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  2. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

I'm on this one too. At least the right one for pinky pink. First event after many months. :)

3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Finished today. The client was behaving correctly for the first time, and I couldn't take a chance on it not working later!:D Best skips - two ancients from regulars.

4. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I definitely had to breed more for milks after I had finished the right side. I only did both sides, not the middle on another farm, I'm waiting on this one. I certainly don't like the milk aspect in this one. I prefer the badges, personally.

5. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

ctindaldavies, habalala and Nala777 like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congrats Willow on your great skips!:inlove: I did the "right side" 1st as I wanted the Pink! I got it! I then did the left and finished with the Middle! Like baw815 I had trouble with the milks, but I finished that too!:p So I am done. I think I used a little over 1,200 Salamanders, and I still have 1,661 left! and had all the sun collectors needed! I keep a nicely stocked barn!:music: Good luck everyone I hope you reach your goals!;)

7. -shahrzad-20

-shahrzad-20 Someday Author

[​IMG]

8. baw815

baw815 Forum General

On another farm I got a pink shark and a meerkat, which was my first on any farm. On this one I got 2 more eels and still hatching one tree. Nothing else of note. :sleepy:

9. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

I have done the right side to get pinky, and that's it for me. The rest not worth the struggle, probably not even if the game worked well. I'm out of here. :)

ctindaldavies likes this.
  10. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

My baby farm finished using 812 Salamanders (includes those won back on breeding) and 330 PF. :music:
    I am hoping for some more jelly fish from the Wonder Stables so I can refill the coffers after I spent about 160 CCs to buy all the Salamanders to start with! :)
    Skips were so-so on this farm - did get two Albino Salamanders but I think one of those came from Fire Salamanders. 8)

This farm will only be doing the Right Shoe House, to get the Pink Salamander stable (just waiting for some Alpines to finish). The rest of the prizes don't really do anything for me and I would rather save my emergency PF (from FSQs) for a breeding event with a lot more to play for. I used 230 PF and 296 Salamanders. :p
    Skips were awful on this farm otherwise I might have carried on ... -.-
    I got very confused with my milks but got there in the end. :D
    Enjoyable couple of hours nonetheless. :inlove:
    Good luck everyone still going for it. ;)

11. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I waited until the final 3 hours of the baby boom/happy discount day to start breeding. I was able to finish the entire event and only had to buy 10 sun collectors. I got amazing skips as I got 2 Albino from regular and finished with a very healthy barn even after donating to the event. The season rewards polished off my last 3 levels so I got the dormouse stable. :D

I've just put out all the trees and stables in my barn so there may be more good news. I bred butterflies and hamsters just to fill out the breeding barn for them and I got zero skips on those. I stopped when I ran out of pheromones.

baw815 likes this.
  12. jumbo782

jumbo782 Someday Author

Where is the base of the boot bungalow?

13. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Base is on the right shoe side, before the pink.

Clashstrummer likes this.
  14. jumbo782

jumbo782 Someday Author

ok, thank you :)

baw815 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.