An arboretum for mammoth trees

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by jäniksenpelätti, May 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I would like to see an arboretum for mammoth trees or be able to put mammoth trees in the regular arboretums, because that would save more space than stacking eight regular trees in the space of four.

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I would like this and to include the Jumbo Stables too in the Menagerie :)

3. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I think we should be able to fertilize like automatic irrigation because we don't always have harvest aids, this will make our job a little easier, I hope the translation uses the right words

4. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Great idea, as the standard arboretum only saves four squares with regular trees.
    This is long overdue as adding manure is a pain manually. Do it like water to save a click per square!

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  5. ç.çiftçi

What is the mammoth tree? What does it do with new farmers? What is it and where to find it?

6. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Actually they are Jumbo trees, but they were called Mammoth trees in Finnish version of game :)
    These trees, giving Super grow, Turbo mulch and Suzy's SuperGrow.
    Most of us got them from train, but they are no longer there. Or you can recycle them there, like someone wants to send back their Jumbos xD
    New players can get them from FSQ, when they are no longer new players :p Someone else can check, it is over level 100 or 200, when those Quests are available.

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  7. ç.çiftçi

What is the meaning of FSQ? I'm using translation.

8. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Farmer's Society Guests

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  9. ç.çiftçi

we rookies should learn a lot from you:)