annoyed

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by aine68, Feb 15, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aine68

aine68 Forum Apprentice

was nor able to get cloud row in bakery of love game because I could not log into farm for the last hour of game. kept getting an error message. did anyone else have this problem or just me

ID 48978073

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. roger_jolly

roger_jolly Someday Author

None of my farms were able to log in either. Seems like the Bigpoint and Farmerama servers went down around 5:00pm EDT (US). Hopefully they will open the event back up for a few hours!!!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

Yeh, I couldn't log in either during the last hour of the event. I did already have the cloud row, was just going to play off a few last games for extra goodies so not really going to lose any sleep over it. Sorry aine68 that you weren't able to get the cloud row.

4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

My game did not respond during last moments of the event and I couldn't log in either. I finished the event earlier, so it did not effect that, but I was not able to do what I wanted.

5. minnoş62

minnoş62 Forum Apprentice

I couldn't finish the game because it crashed, all the resources I used were wasted, now I'm asking for justice from those responsible.

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Yes the Game was down for a short while. As soon as we have any news about this matter from the Game Team, we will post an Announcement.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

7. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

Seems like the event is live again now for another 15+ hours.

8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

As stated above, an announcement was made here. Click the link to find additional details. We wish you all the best as you work on the event :)

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.