Any tips for getting a BB tree out of piccolo box?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by FarmerDelight, Nov 30, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

Collect a few piccolo boxes and harvest them all at the same time? Or a lucky hour of the day to harvest?

farmingfreebird likes this.
  2. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

There's no real tricks when it comes to getting a BB tree. The first ever Piccolo Box that I opened turned into one and it took hundreds of others to finally get a second one. Who knows what BP puts in his algorithms! The logic behind the "gather-a-lot of crates/piccolo" may be valid, but personally I've been doing both opening crates each day and tried once each week or 10 days and I don't really see the difference.

Wishing you all the best in your quest of getting a BB tree!

3. Roserin

Roserin Forum Apprentice

Hello, I don't know how this happened but I have 2 BB trees. I harvested the piccolo boxes that I left in the ornamental garden overnight at 08:00 in the morning. And there were only a few boxes. Isn't the result amazing? :inlove:

@FarmerDelight I hope you have a BB tree as soon as possible :)

4. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

I got one on a baby-farm, but never one on my main, so far. I too am hoping with each and every piccolo box there'll be one in there!

hatzeva, Nordais and farmerumf like this.
  5. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

I saved 5 piccolo box and open all at once. No BB tree.

6. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

I've tried opening them in batches and one at a time. I've gotten two BB trees but no more since then. I still hold out hope that someday I'll get lucky again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.