APOLOGIES.....

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmlily3, Sep 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Hello, everyone! I've missed you all and all your wonderful 'chats! I hope you have missed me too- at least just a little:).
    You may have guessed...I was banned for five days for posting too many things in a row. :oops: (How many of you guessed? Eeeek! That many??!:wuerg:)
    I did want to thank you all for all the nice congratulations on winning DBAYES lovely gift during the pink party, but I didn't know how to get them all on one page and I didn't want to leave anyone out. It was too much for the mods, so they did their job...and it was right for them to do it. It turned out for the best.
    At first I didn't know what I had done, so I contacted support and asked. They were so nice and helpful, told me what I was doing (evidently I had been doing it a lot:(), and then showed me how to put them all on one page. This turned out to be so simple, I am embarrassed:oops:.
    So I would like to offer all of you my heartfelt apologies. I hope I didn't offend anyone...or if I did, that you can forgive me.:inlove:

msmeow, baw815, DBAYES and 5 others like this.
  2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum General

Oh, farmlily - of course we forgive you for not being around. Sometimes I want to post, but have to hold fire waiting for someone else to post first! Welcome back.

farmlily3 and Arielh like this.
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

farmily you have a lot of ideas and you want to take part in a lot of conversations I can understand that;)
    The first time I writed in the forum(not this but the greek one) I hadn't read the rules and I was learning them one by one of the mistakes I was making:eek: At least now I know and try to better. I know that you won't make the same mistake again I believe and mods know it as long as they allowed you to write again here:)

DBAYES and farmlily3 like this.
  4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

How else do we learn but by the mistakes we make? I know I've been guilty of double posting when I first started in the forum, it's an easy mistake to make, especially when you're as computer savvy as me :pxD. Gotta love our mods for their patience and helpfulness :inlove:!

DBAYES, farmlily3 and Arielh like this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Welcome back farmlily :D

I hope you will soon have a chance to show off your new multi-quoting skills ;)

msmeow, DBAYES and farmlily3 like this.
  6. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Family - I am sorry that you had to learn that way. I understand why the mods have to enforce the double posting rule, but it is an easy mistake when new farmers start playing on the forum. I noticed a few doing it awhile back. I did not know if I should give a friendly caution or not. I do not like stepping on the mod's toes, but I also know how painful and embarrassing it can be to be told that you can't double post. Most new player's don't even know what double posting is.

Family - Thank you for being a good person with a great attitude and taking this experience as a learning lesson and an opportunity to learn a new skill. Thanks for sharing your experience. In MHO, there is nothing to forgive since you did not do anything mean. Welcome back and I hope you continue to have fun on the forum.

msmeow, baw815, Brookeham and 3 others like this.
  7. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Thank you ALL (not making that mistake again!):p so much for your kind and gentle words:inlove:. Now I understand why this is such a special forum!:D8)

DBAYES, -Mir85- and Arielh like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome back farmlily! I was not one who would have guessed your absence was due to being temporarily banned. I always think when I see friends gone for a while that something in real life required their attention. As sglick said, there is nothing to forgive...just glad you are back.

*stargazer*, DBAYES and farmlily3 like this.
  9. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

farmlily - Yes...we all make mistakes:wuerg:...it's the human condition. I had missed your posts...but figured you were busy with RL stuff. I have also double posted...so join the club!;) I agree with sglick....your great attitude and friendly personality shine through in your posts!!!
    Glad to have you back!:inlove:

10. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

indeed this forum is so special!!!

farmlily3 and DBAYES like this.
  11. Neon-Lights

Neon-Lights Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

msmeow, farmlily3 and -Mir85- like this.
  12. sofi!!!

sofi!!! Regular

welocome back family3 eveything is ok! :)

farmlily3 likes this.
  13. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Thank you, too, Neon. I didn't see your warnings till after I came back. I'm still learning to CHECK things, and I'm just recently learning to check my profile page. I appreciate that you were so patient with me.:)

Arielh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.