April fool's bug spotting!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Shimmer, Mar 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Upon deleting something, you get the sheep with the big jackhammer :)

2. AMN50

AMN50 Someday Author

I like this fool´s bug.

3. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

The bugs seem to have gone now :(

One last thing - has everyone read the text of the Farm Modernization quest? :)

FrootloopGrove, Jazac and joanc123 like this.
  4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I really enjoyed the April Fool's japes. Wish they were still appearing for a little bit longer. Last year we could not get rid of the pesky bugs until the event ended.

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

In my usual "skimmy" way, why? Is there a hidden message? :p

FrootloopGrove, joanc123 and Jazac like this.
  6. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Shimmer - Got a good translation? Seems like disjointed Latin, although "the sorrows of the righteous" part seems to fit our farming life!

FrootloopGrove, Jazac and joanc123 like this.
  7. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

It's Lorem ipsum. It's a piece of dummy text which has been in use since the 1500s when some typesetter needed something which looked like a normal piece of writing and just grabbed a latin book and started copying it. It's not proper latin because the typesetter made several mistakes, not least of which was starting halfway through a word.
    Lorem ipsum is the standard to use when you need something which looks like normal text but really obviously isn't when you start reading it, so there's considerably less chance of it being left in accidentally. I don't know how it became the standard but you can think of it as a spectacularly long lived meme.
    If you read through the old 'grapevine' posts you can see that the Farmerama game team uses it when the put out pre-event announcements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.