Feedback Aqua Mania

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jul 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I was able to get enough pearls to get both cloud rows, but i did not enjoy this event. I liked the fishing games as it was before. It was so tedious having to wait 23 hr to harvest the lures then very few of the deluxe and premium lures. Next time,if there is one, bring back the fishing game like it was before. I've been playing for ten years now-it may not make to 11 if things don't change.

piskica and AniE like this.
  2. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Please bring back the original fishing event.

3. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

Well got all my pearls for both cloud rows and an extra 22 that can't be used for anything. Maybe next time there is a small shop where we can exchange them for additional prizes? Apart from that I was quite happy with all the other rewards I received, there seemed to be a good spread of items (not just lots and lots of toolboxes which can sometimes happen). I also liked that there was no EP/TEP or CCs in any of the boxes as I'm not a fan of those rewards. My jury is still out on the opening bubbles every 23hrs but at least it wasn't every 24 otherwise I would have missed a few times and just gotten later and later. Lastly, I'm still NOT a fan of having to play other events to progress in this one, I'd much rather it stood on it's own.

Happy Farming
    Tommy Burns :)

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I also managed to get enough pearls to open both cloud rows but it was late in the 3rd of the 4th event that it happened for the first row and the last event for the 2nd. Now I have an extra 15 pearls. The uneven timing of them made it so that players fretted that they would have enough and after doing events for a month, it would be most disappointing to not be able to get the cloud rows for this event.

It is difficult to have an event rely on 4 other events. I typically have the flexibility to harvest when I like, but real life has had some struggles (as we all have) that have made it very stressful to try to harvest on time for the last month. The additional pressure of that delay impacting more than one event does take the fun from an event.

As others have suggested, it would have been better had the pearls been removed from the rewards once we reached the 12 needed for both cloud rows. The prizes were very good and I got a lot of useful things for my farm.

My favorite edition of this event is that we can craft our own lures based on drops from our farms and during that time, there is no event crop, but rather we can farm normally to work on quests, farm orders or just in general replenish low inventory.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  5. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I finally got both cloud rows in the last few hours of the event.

I am getting so tired of the extra games involved in finishing the events. It seems it is so frustrating trying to finally finish an event that I wonder if it is all worth the added stress on top of the stress in RL now.

hatzeva and ctindaldavies like this.
  6. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It is sheer luck, what you get in these fishing games.

I got both cloud rows. I also got 25 extra pearls instead of all wonderful rewards. I am not a fan of these fishing events. Once you believe in getting perfect catch, you get a small fish and when you totally miss, you get Marlin o_O.

7. josstreater

josstreater Advanced

I dont like this format and prefer how it used to be a while back, waiting 24 hours for a reset is dull. Also I found sometimes I could get a spot on aim and get a mackerel and other times I missed the centre and got a marlin so on my part the reward didnt match the skill. I didnt finish the second cloud row, too much and a yawny struggle.

8. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

I didn't like this event. It took too long to be able to harvest the bubbles for lures, the page with the bubbles was very confusing to look at. It was hard to discern which bubbles to click. Getting the pearls by chance made it super frustrating as well. I felt like the event was too long and drawn out for the rewards. The format may have been more suitable for a quest rather than an event.

I also didn't like having to wait through the presentation when I got 2 (or 3) of the same kind of fish...I seems to remember being able to catch two or three fish with either a fancy lure or a regular lure and some really good luck, and be able to get different species (like an octopus and a puffer, or lobster and parrot fish, etc.) Of course, I could be remembering wrong.

9. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.