FAQ Artisan's Village

Discussion in 'Game FAQ's' started by teddy.bear, Nov 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

d306f4cc9862bce86cf539eb7447fa73515de8d1.png

General presentation, links to all 5 trades.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    IVANCICA30 likes this.
  2. teddy.bear

In Game Tutorial - Presentation

a1.png

a2.png

a3.png

a4.png

a5.png

a6.png

a7.png

a8.png

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  3. teddy.bear

How it works

* How does the Artisan's Village work?
    This chart explains how the Artisan's Village works:

FlowChart.png
    * From what level can I start Crafting?
    From Level 40+​

* How can I access the Artisan's Village?
    You can access the Artisan's Village from the Farmerama city:​

e535a5cbb0c9b9da9da3cf3cbb9e90f150e6aae3.gif

* Which types of Buildings / Professions can be developed here?
    At the moment, you can choose to become a Baker, Confectioner and/or Florist at level 40. Starting with level 70, you can become a Spa Manager and/or an Alchemist.

* What special ingredients do I need for these professions?
    Each trade has a special ingredient:
    - Bakery: Salt
    - Confectionery: Preserving Sugar
    - Florist: Floral Wire
    - Spa: Herbal Elixir
    - Alchemist: Mandrake
    * Can I open all the trades?
    At the moment, you can open 1 trade for free, a 2nd one as a purchase or won at Renzo's Fair, and the 3rd trade will open automatically when the 2 other trades are both at Trade-Level 3. This only applies to the level 40 trades: Bakery, Confectionery and Floristry

This does not concern the Spa and Alchemist, which have their own requirements. The Spa and Alchemist trades can ONLY be unlocked through the Tree of Wisdom for 150 stars each, after reaching level 70.

The one that you select at the beginning is the first one that you will build. If you wish to open a 2nd Artisan Building, this will take you to the Bank to buy a 2nd building for €1.99 / $2.99 / £1.75 (depending your currency).

Additionally, a bonus in this opening pack is "300 ingredients". This will be a mix of different special ingredients, regardless of what trading you enabled. (100 Salt, 100 Sugar, 100 Florists Wire)

The Renzo's Fair prize for another craft will also help you enable your 2nd or 3rd basic trade for free (Bakery, Confectionery or Floristry).
    This will, however, only "unlock it" and you'll still need to do the quests / challenges / climb through trade levels.​

* How can I start making crafting products?
    To start making crafting products you need to choose the trade first, by clicking on the wooden board. Then, you will see the building "under construction":
    1.jpg
    Clicking on it will open the Farmer's Society where you need to complete a 5 steps quest, in order to finish the building and start mixing products:

2.gif

You will need to complete a quest for each trade you open, and then, one quest each time you upgrade the building to a higher level. You can find the quest requirements in the threads dedicated to each profession:

* What happens when I complete each Quest?
    You'll win an upgrade for the Trade that you have chosen.
    When you return to Artisan's Village, (you might need to refresh first) you'll notice that you have an extra level unlocked, allowing you to make new recipes.​

* How can I get ingredients for each trade?
    There are several ways to get more ingredients:
    - Ingredients will drop while you harvest your farm, similar to the tools. Please note that until you choose a trade, you will receive drops for all the buildings. Once you choose a profession, the only ingredients that will drop will be for this building.
    -
    Ingredients can be gifted. One ingredient can be gifted for free, packages of 50 ingredients cost 10 BBs each.
    - Ingredients are sold in the Shop, in the Crafting section.
    - They can be bought at a lower price during special sales:
    {mini-event} Crafting Sale
    - Ingredients can be won on the FarmWheel.
    - You can unlock Ingredients packages runes in the Tree of Wisdom.​

Last edited by moderator: May 24, 2016
    Doc425 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  4. teddy.bear

Making and Using the Artisan's Village products

* How do I make some products?
    When you open the Bakery (for example), you'll see the Level Overview, you can see a basic item (like dough) and a finished product (like bread roll).​
    The "Basic Item" is always the one at the top of the list. (on this example: Dough). To produce the basic item, you'll need ingredients like wheat, and some new ingredients like salt.​
    To make the finished product, you'll need a basic item and other ingredients.​

Any items shown in RED mean that you don't have enough.
    You must produce some on your farm, or buy some at the Market, or use the pay-BB option by clicking the Blue + Icon​

If you're missing some water, and you choose to buy some from the craft building, it will open up the Water Tank pop-up, and it will cost 1 CC per unit of water bought.​

* How long does it take to produce goods?
    Each item has various production times.
    Level 1 items take about 2 minutes.
    Level 2 items take about 4 minutes.
    Level 3 items take about 6 minutes.
    Level 4 items take about 8 minutes.
    Level 5 items take about 10 minutes.

This can be skipped by clicking on the blue + icon from the timer in the Artisan building.
    * What can I do with the crafted items?
    You can use the basic items to make other products.
    • You'll see the "Basic Items" on a special section in your Barn inventory, called "Trade Products"
    • The finished products can be seen on a shelf in the Artisan Building, just under the 'skillpoints' progress bar.
    These products can be​
    • stored on the shelf, until you choose what you want to do.
    • used to level-up in the craft-building - They will add the same amount of trade-points that were given when making the item. for example, an apple jam gives 20 trade-points when made, if you choose to "use" it to upgrade - it will give 20 trade-points to the level you are on)
    • gifted to your neighbours/buddies, they'll see them in their Pantry, especially if the items are from a trade that they do not yet have built!!
    • or eaten! (see below)
    Note: To have the effect, product must be eaten before the effect takes place, i.e. time reduction buffs should be eaten before planting, feeding pens etc; harvest / EP bonus buffs eaten before harvesting.

These actions can be done either by clicking on one of the items on the shelf
    make sure you have the ToolTips option "on" in your settings!​
    or by clicking the "Pantry" icon in the Barn inventory (at the top-right)
    pantry.png

This will open up your Pantry, where you can choose what you want to do with your produced goods. This is where you'll see the goods sent to you by your neighbours as well.​

* Can I use products before level 40?
    Yes, you can be gifted crafting products before level 40, and you can win them in Events and quests as well. You can choose to gift them as well, but you are not able to sell them until you reach level 40. You cannot buy crafting products before level 40 either. Spa products will be available on the market only from level 70.
    * Can I use a product from a trade I don't have access to?
    Yes, you can use the products from trades you don't have access to, from the Pantry.​

MeadowCrossing, Doc425 and IVANCICA30 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.