BAHAMARA.

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by ç.çiftçi, Mar 27, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

As in the Wisdom Tree in the Ancient Monkey Temple, I think we may be offered the opportunity to spend our useful and accumulated golden bananas, tree, animal, plant shortening time, more experience points and so on. I think the novelty would be nice if most players activate the whole temple and get bored. I'm also curious about other players' opinions.

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I wish we'll get more levels to Baha. TEP-boosts are useless, when there is no more levels to reach. I would be also nice to have something to use all those golden bananas I have in my inventory.
    I also wish something where I could use my stars. I would not mind having even bigger pile of manure ;)

upa70, dumbunny, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  3. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I absolutely agree with you. I think it would be nice to come to new levels. The reason I wrote TEP is that they want to level up and earn golden bananas for new players, they're right, we used to want that too. I wanted to speak on behalf of them. Hopefully we'll see more fun BAHAMARA with new levels soon:)

upa70 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

I was wondering about crop refining for Baharama. We only have it for mainland. Maybe a temple unlock for crop refining? Of course, you are way ahead of me in the game, so maybe this idea holds little interest once you have reached the levels you have.

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  5. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Connoisseur

I am the "proud" owner of 3419 Golden Bananas and nowhere to spend them! Yes, it is a bit ridiculous how we accumulate GB but we can not spend them because there is hardly any "works" done on the Money Temple. There must be something done otherwise what is the point? The game must be Agile to be interested...this is something for BP to look into, in order to keep us interested and keep playing!

upa70 likes this.
  6. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

ive asked that question before about bahama crop refinements in the suggestions thread.....
    .........a long time ago.........in a galaxy far far awayxD

we're still left wondering whether they listen to any ideas????????
    the mechanics are all there in place now on the main farm, just need to apply them to the crops in bahama....should be a quick fixo_O
    add the refinement and greenhouse buttons to the farmhouse in bahama, use the same refinements as main farm just rename the crops to the appropriate bahama crops...hey presto!!!
    .....you'd think right...? o_O

Noelle20001 and marlenef24 like this.
  7. jr_johnson2

jr_johnson2 Forum Apprentice

I appreciate the added Baha levels with new content! My only complaint is that the new plants are listed at the beginning of the seed menu (by level) when trying to sow the fields. They should be located at the end of the listing. You have to have a fairly high Baha level (maybe 500+?) to even be able to unlock in the Temple, so why are they being listed first? It just messes up the the familiar seed menu to which we are accustomed.

Thanks!

upa70, Noelle20001 and Bisquitte like this.
  8. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

I absolutely support this suggestion..!

9. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I have my seed menu set for duration which I find easier to decide which seeds to grow. I also move my 'favourites' to the top bar so I can find them more easily.

Bisquitte likes this.