Bahamarama Level List 2020

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by puppiesnponies, Dec 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

level 563, thanks puppies!
    Seasons greetings to One and All!:inlove:

2. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Master

3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Today I am Yacht Club Member (level 557)

4. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Level 567

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Happy New Year! I am now ending the year at level 520 a "Papryus Princess!":music: Congratulations to all who have leveled up
    and thanks pnp for making this thread a fun one this year!:inlove:

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Updated List

Congratulations to all for your hard work on the tropical islands this year! I hope you are pleased with your progress!

As this year draws to a close, I am satisfied with my farming efforts and checking off those goals on my to do list :) This year I was able to finish the quests to expand all storage facilities, completed all Baha breeding quests, and completed all MM quests. One of my most enjoyable goals was to have a field full of Christmas trees and that was accomplished this year too:inlove:

We have all faced challenging circumstances this year due to Covid-19 and I hope that the New Year brings health to us all so that we may see loved ones again.

We have met new friends here in the forum and have had to say farewell to old ones.

We have tried Unity and I continue to hope that it will become a stable enough platform soon that we can all continue to farm together for a long time to come.

My very best wishes to you all,:D
    pnp
    [​IMG]

Mods- Respectfully request this thread be closed as I will open a new one for the New Year. Thank you!

7. lode99

lode99 Forum Greenhorn

Now level 501 and Olive Overlord.
    Happy New Year 2021 to everyone! :)

joanc123, sanddollar15 and mika-1986 like this.
  8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Happy New Year!

~Closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.