Bahamarama Level List 2022/2023

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by puppiesnponies, Jan 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

not yet :( Still lots of pain, fatigue, nausea, etc. But thank you for the well wishes :)

Bisquitte and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Hey @puppiesnponies, are you sick? But why? :( Have you got a cold or is it something serious my friend?

3. puppiesnponies

Thank you for asking. It is nothing serious, just lingering. It is part of a pain flare that can go on for weeks or months. Some days I cope better than others. Right now is a struggle :( but that hopefully means better days are coming soon.

sanddollar15, farmerumf and Bisquitte like this.
  4. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Please take care of yourself. Headaches can sometimes be unbearable. Maybe you have a migraine. I don't know if it will work but I will suggest something natural. Smell things like mint, coffee, lemon. It works for me after studying hard. And you are very emotional. repressed emotions can sometimes do this. Please relax yourself.

I wish good things for you my dear friend :)

5. puppiesnponies

Thank you Bisquitte :)

Bisquitte likes this.
  6. Eonn

Eonn Someday Author

Hmm, can I get back to you on my level next year, after I have had a bit more time to work on it :music: (Edit: I think I was around level 46 when I posted this).

Happy farming.

PS Hope things get better for your pnp

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
    puppiesnponies and Bisquitte like this.
  7. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm up to level 382 and am a "Polar Bear Wrestler". How the heck am I still alive?????????????????????????? :D

8. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

Barely?

puppiesnponies, rivak and Bisquitte like this.
  9. Eonn

Eonn Someday Author

No that would be bearly? :p

puppiesnponies and rivak like this.
  10. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Level 570, I am a Parrot Speaker!:music: Congrats to all who have leveled up and Thanks pnp for the great pictures and keeping the list! I hope you are feeling better!;)

11. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

I succeeded and reached my first goal, level 300. :inlove:

'Travel fever healer' ;)

12. sanddollar15

Level 571 "Holiday Hero" whatever that is!:p

13. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

The queen helped me level up to 256!

Stay strong pupppiesnponies!

14. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Congratulations to everyone who has leveled 570 Talking Parrot.

15. puppiesnponies

Updated List

Congratulations to all who leveled up! We have had very mild temperatures this week and my flowers are tricked into thinking spring has arrived. One of my early bloomers has bloomed and its yellow flowers always makes me smile :) Happy Saturday!

[​IMG]

16. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Oh dear @puppiesnponies :) Always smile and your smile will make everyone around you happy. I hope everything is fine and I hope everything will go well.. I have good wishes for you. Nice to see you again :inlove: and thank you very much for the updated list :)

puppiesnponies likes this.
  17. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

We don't have yellow flowers here, but we have yellow pollen everywhere! No matter what color your car is painted, right now it's yellow unless you wash it daily. In a few weeks the green pollen will join the party, and the flowers will go nuts! :)

puppiesnponies likes this.
  18. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

just checked...level 519...unfortunately that makes me an.............. "olive oligarch"
    not a good time to be an "oligarch"
    [​IMG]

19. sanddollar15

I also stand with Ukraine and as a woman on International Womens Day it saddens me to think of what is going on around the world at the hands of men!
    I am level 572 and a Beachcomber.

20. gardengal

gardengal Exceptional Talent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.