Bahamarama misunderstandings do happen

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by msmeow, Nov 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

Even though I knew from FAQ and helpful neighbours, that I had to unlock each chamber in sequence. Today when I was looking at the chambers again I clicked on a field I wanted to open and when prompt came up to open the chamber....I mistakenly thought "okay must be doable".WRONG...since prompt also allowed me to click the check mark I did. BIG WRONG :( I essentially threw away 25 GB.
    Therefore I am most respectfully suggest that the prompts and ticks be "locked" to protect others from making this type of error. Might be especially helpful for those genuinely new or more optimistic than savvy to the game from also making this costly error.

Mistakes are always opportunities to learn!

2. djh99

djh99 Regular

I've done the same - accidently clicked 'yes' and wasted precious GBs. Very frustrating. I don't see what can be done to stop it other than me looking 3 times (and engaging brain) before clicking 'yes'.

farmerumf likes this.
  3. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

I am trying to prevent making the same mistake... Are you saying that you opened a chamber when you had not opened the earlier ones and therefore could not do anything in that chamber?

4. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

@ woody Yes unfortunately that is exactly what I did apparently...oh well.
    Yep I hear you! djh

5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I guess you were looking at something in a higher chamber. But if you paid 25 GB, didn't that open chamber 5?

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

msmeow you may ask the mods what did you open with these 25 GB

7. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

Hey dear Mir85...just able to get back to the farm now, checked your suggestion and you are correct the 25GB did open chamber 5!!!!
    What a relief it was not dumped into a deep void. Thank you so much, and hope this does help other players also!

Thank you too sweet Arielh...everything is possible! In this case, rescued by the "fool proof" :eek:design.
    Special thanks to the designers/programmers8)

Arielh likes this.
  8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I am glad to hear it :D It would have been very foolish indeed if GBs could disappear so easily :p

9. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I can understand you because when I go to the chambers and I want to see what I will unlock next I am clicking like I am afraid of something. I am so careful because these golden bananas are so precious and I am afraid I click something wrong....

CaliChrome likes this.
  10. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

On the positive side, you will needs that chamber eventually. If its the 25 banana chamber, I would guess you will use it pretty soon. The first few steps seemed to go pretty quickly for me. Now they are definitely slowing, though. (and 200 BB to breed pandas... it will be LONG time before I do that one!!!)