Feedback Bakery of Love

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Feb 7, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

cakefeb2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Bakery of Love" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Raelyn

Raelyn Forum Apprentice

So far this even is fun, the concept is really cute, however I am worried about the drop items, to complete the whole progression row yo will need roughly 1,760 Almond milk. Since we only get drops on the main field this will be very difficult.

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

High drop amount needed.

Time to record the orders is too short even with booster. 8 seconds for 3 cupcakes, 9 options. Less than 1 second each.

This event could be enjoyable but the stress of drops, combined with the potential of even higher amounts of crops and drops needed due to not being able to get the orders correctly as the time is too fast makes this mechanic one that I used to enjoy but not anymore.

Please go back to previous edition's timetable.
    [​IMG]

Now we have only 5 seconds and it doesn't matter if it is 2 or 3 cakes, and with a booster, it is only 8 seconds. Not enough time! The previous times above were sufficient to enjoy the mini game.

Nice to get a new recipe and nice for players to get older recipes that they may not have. Cloud row and crates are nice.

4. Jarrow

Jarrow Forum Apprentice

I am in total agreement. The other challenge with such a short time is that the cupcake decorations are obscuring the icing and it is VERY difficult to discern which configuration of pink icing is hiding under there.

I have previously enjoyed this particular event, but this time it has me very discouraged.

5. loyajova

loyajova Someday Author

The Valentine's Day event was supposed to be fun... But we're stressed out by the almost non-existent drops. A complete disgrace... The incident should be reviewed again and the fall should be made in the green meadow, and the possibility of falling should be increased. Due to the decorations on the cake, the color of the cream is not clearly visible and many mistakes are made.
    In conclusion
    1. The probability of falling should be increased

2. The green pasture must also fall

3. The event duration should be extended

Last edited by moderator: Feb 10, 2024
    Laurelei, marymac50, sblongun and 8 others like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Quite agree: time too short and drops too scarce! :(

Also, the icing choice is very difficult to see with the decoration - much easier in previous baking events. Makes the chance of mistake much higher. :eek:

This event looked fun so I decided to do it on two farms. I am regretting this but too late to stop as I have used so much SG and SSG. :cry:
    On a positive note, nice to get more Season points and the CR is good. :)

7. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

absolutely....drops on just the one field but grow event crops on both fields ...something is wrong thereo_O
    and the rate of drops on just the one field....going to be nigh on impossible to finish this event!
    i will be satisfied if i get to the CR...but that's a big IF.:eek:

8. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

Drops are a problem. Mini game is a killer. Didn't see anything in the coin shop that I absolutely wanted for the minuscule number of coins I've managed to earn so far. May just let the mini game time out and lower my stress level. IDK if this strategy will allow me to get to the top or not. Really wanted the new recipe but if I can't get it, oh well.

9. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Sorry to hear many of you having difficulty with crops/drops and not enough time with Mini Game etc

I just want to point out a point or two :oops::wuerg: Firstly if you compare this event with last event Cakewalk to Heaven here is extract from Cakewalk to heaven FAQ

Cakewalk to Heaven FAQ [Request Duration]
    • 5 Seconds [without cake boost]
    • 8 Seconds [with cake boost]

Bakery of Love FAQ [Request Duration]

• 5 Seconds [without cake boost]
    • 8 Seconds [with cake boost]
    Therefore time record cakes shown is the same as last event, i do understand it is more time consuming to write down any formula or code to craft cakes to match up and look at these formula or code on paper to click with cake case, Icing and Toppings :wuerg: It is far easier using Smartphone concept I get is right everytime i enlarge screen shot it helps, I just wondering if any of you borrow smartphone from partner, family member etc help with Mini Game :p:p

I do empathise all of you struggling with drops especially not able to reap your farms to minimise lost idle time eg not able to harvest your farm during the night there are other factors mostly those newer farmers to max out your Animal and Crop Trophies

Also there are several cloud rows that boost your drop rate, plus using any howie donuts you have too ;):p

It is always handy to work on Refinement Crops to get instant drops using SG Love Buff at 25% combined with SG Booster CR there are two of them, Unfortunately with newer farmers does not have these CR therefore wont have instant crop feature only near instant feature either of these two CR gives you only 6 hours to get instant drops,

I would not waste money on packages or buying additional drops, it is cheaper to buy SG or win SG by any means use SG on Instant or near instant Refinements using Comfort Fields with Field of 44 CF you get 44 event drops everytime, always use your Drop Rate Booster Cloud Rows and Any Howie Donuts you have :p Those two CR that gives 5% more effectiveness gives you only 6 hours but can be reactivated in 96 hours :wuerg:

Also anyone with Super Grow Trees always leave them out in The Glade, I leave all my super trees in the Glade nearly all the time Those Tree Buff Boosters and Tree Booster in Gold Slot, 100%, 200%, EV Tree Fruit Boosters all helps :D

10. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

Way too hard. The icing hides and the toppings are too similar. I've decided to just try to match the first cupcake and let the prizes be what they are.

Also, the drop level is abysmal.

11. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

I have plenty of crops but drops are AWFUL! I have played for years and this drop rate is the worst I have ever seen. I have howie and and clouds rows. The cupcakes are also very difficult to read.

12. FarmerDelight

FarmerDelight Forum Master

Rewards are decent but drop rate is abysmal. Shame because this could've been a wonderful event

13. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Not a minigame I care for, the cupcakes are difficult to see, I had to give up the client and go to the browser so I could enlarge enough. And the drop rates are pretty terrible. I have the plants for 18 mill items and none of the drops.
    Been a while since the instant carnations were useful but might have to try that out again.

14. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

This version is way too difficult. Colors are hard to differentiate, icings are too similar to be able to tell for sure which is what in time given, time given is WAY too short for difficulty of tasks -.-. The mini game is difficult for those with fading eyesight (like me), even with glasses on, and headache inducing. Hard to see differences even when I enlarge the screen. Agree with others, poor, poor drop rate considering all must-have drops come from one field. Any future iterations of the cupcake version of this event will be a pass for me. :(

(I will say the combos are quite lovely when finished, even tho difficult to see. Making my tummy rumble to look at. :pxD)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
  15. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Not enjoying the event. Poor drop rate okay, fine. Annoying but I get it. What really turns me down is the garnish on the cupcakes. I struggle so hard to differentiate. I had to ditch the stand alone client and go for a heavy zoomed version in browser, but still I found them tricky to spot apart when I was to choose. I am at the fence if I should go for the CR, I really really hate playing this mini game. It used to be okay.

I enjoy the rewards, and that we all have a new chance for both the Cac and the Pinkie Pie plus some extra snacks for those of us that have the recipes.

16. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

bit late in the event to change the drops....should have been in both fields from the start!-.-

17. çalışkançiftçi5

çalışkançiftçi5 Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    I am a 70 year old player.
    I've been playing your game with pleasure since 2012.
    I could easily play the old version of this event by taking photos from my mobile phone.
    But this cupcake version is a complete flop.
    Time is short, it will end tomorrow night, I started using Suzi's Super Grow to grow the drops even though they are growing from two fields right now.
    When I open the mini game, the time is imeditely short, I'm not young enough to play fast, I really have a hard time.
    It is very difficult for me to choose the right cupcakes, the pink frostings and the toppings look similar, I keep making mistakes.
    The game I was playing for fun started to become torture.
    I hope you don't do this version of the event again, the cake version was much more fun for me.

18. çiftlik1655

çiftlik1655 Forum Greenhorn

Greetings... I agree with all the comments made... I have been playing the farmerama game for 14 years, I have never had an activity that was this difficult. It was very challenging, especially for older players like me.

19. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

I am putting this comment just to agree with all the people who are saying the drop rates are too low, the rescue for the drop rates came too late, and the game is too hard, just in case all my "likes" on the previous posts is ignored.

This is a poor iteration of a game that a lot of us really liked.

20. browndoggies97

browndoggies97 Active Author

i need more time to look at cupcakes especially when there are 3. 8 seconds is not enough. i hate this event. i dont want to even try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.