Feedback Bakery of Love

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Feb 7, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't like the new cake 'decorations'.... I'm quitting as there is no way to get to the cloud row....used to like this one, too...oh well...will continue to work on the city quests....

2. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Ambassador

I found it harder than in the past to differentiate between the toppings wanted because the third choice looks so much different with the grey background than it does on each cupcake. This wasn't anywhere near as hard in previous cakes.

People in the Event Creation Team need a new calculator to work out that the drops from the start were woefully inadequate. It shouldn't take a chorus of complaints for you to fix it and you must realize that the late fix won't ever make up enough brownie points from those lost in the bad PR.

On a brighter note, the 20 star coins awarded per successful order after the main event was done is great although the FAQs around this is a shambles.

3. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I'm calling this extremely unfair. The icing color is mostly hidden by the decoration on top of it, which kind of negates the "memory" aspect of the game. The short time allowed to see the cupcakes makes that even harder. A lot of crops and droyou rps are needed and the drops are much too scarce

this event is no fun

'

4. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

I was able to make it to the end after BP decided to allow drops from the Green Meadow and with some trees there and 9 Howies I managed to get enough drops & time boosters to be able to play with the 8 seconds to memorize.

A poor poor poor copy of the original event that rendered this event hard, dull, frustrating and dreaded. My baby farm still has over 5000 event crops and no drops for me to mill them. I'm missing 225 cake points there to reach the cloud row and there's no way I'll spend 270 BBs to get enough drops to mill 4 more Cocoa Syrups. I had to play mini-games with no boosters and getting 15 cake points made this even more frustrating (we couldn't even sneeze while the cupcakes came up because you were sure to not get the time to memorize them at all!).

Everything about this event was bad: FAQ is far from complete, the Star Coins won for each mini-game were not listed anywhere (5 for a fail order and 10 for a full order), the lists of prizes for each cupcake made were not right (who got 10 or 20 Star Coins beside the ones from doing the order?). Getting 10 Star Coins, 3 super grow and some EP for doing a 3 cupcakes' order is pathetic!

2 big tumbs down on this one.

5. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Things I liked about this game:

Good prizes, especially the chance to win Pinkest Pie recipe that I didn't have.

Things I didn't like:

The drop rate was totally inadequate, obviously, but personally I could get round that with instant crops.

The real problem was the minigame, which I hated. With previous cake events, I've written down a code for each choice. I know other people have photographed their screens, but that seemed...while not exactly cheating, not in the spirit of playing a minigame. However with the reduced time the wanted cakes were presented and the cake/icing/topping choices not fitting together in any clear way, there didn't seem to be any option but to photograph the screen (unless you're one of those very rare people with a photographic memory). This removed any element of fun or challenge from the minigame, and is very unfair to those who don't have a camera phone or who are no good with technology. I had no problem growing enough crops and getting enough drops, but I really needed to force myself to play all the minigames.

6. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

This event was a complete disaster. Drop issues, time issues, game issues and visibility issues. Go back to the drawing board on this one.

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Personally, I don't think that in order to play the mini game I should have to have a Cell phone or Smart phone to take pictures
    so I can then play the mini game in the allotted time so I can get the prizes I want! I do understand that it can be played without these things BUT we all know that is a waste of time, crops, and buffs. And of course it is NO fun at all! I agree they should go back to the drawing board on this event. I DID sit this one out!

8. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

so we get a few more hours to play the bakery event?? I wanted the cloud row for this one but knew by the day before ending that there was no way....I'm not new here and this one was not typical...everything about it was bad....

9. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

My oldest farm (unable to comment on the forum) played this event. While it was nice to give us more time to play, I had already spent my coins on that farm in anticipation of the end of the event. If I had known, I would have saved those coins for something bigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.