Bakery of Love

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Feb 7, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Bring out pen & paper, sharpen your eyes and activate your grey matter! It's time to reproduce cupcake orders!

This event walkthrough is hard to come up because to get the cloud row, players need to cumulate cake points. The first 13 orders will be with 2 cupcakes, after that the orders will have 3 cupcakes.

order with 2 cupcakes (mini-game 1-13)order with 3 cupcakes (mini-game 14+)
    2 right cupcakes = 35 cake points3 right cupcakes = 60 cake points
    1 right / 1 wrong cupcakes = 20 cake points2 right / 1 wrong cupcakes = 40 cake points
    2 wrong cupcakes = 10 cake points1 right / 2 wrong cupcakes = 25 cake points
    3 wrong cupcakes = 15 cake points
    Each mini-game played may reward Star Coins needed to buy items in the Star Coin Shop: The Pinkest Pie recipe is available for 250 Star Coins. The Carrot Apple Chutney is also there for 150 Star Coins for the players who haven't bought it yet.

The event has changed looks and new designs have been introduced.

The time allowed to memorize the orders is 5 seconds without a Cake Boost and 8 seconds using a cake booster. Players will have 20 seconds to come up with the 2 cupcakes' orders or 25 seconds for the 3 cupcakes' orders. The Xake Boost gives out more time: 25 seconds for the 2 cupcakes' orders and 35 seconds for the 3 cupcakes' orders.

Event crop:

Chocolate Rose 5h30 on the Main field and Green Meadow only

Event drops:

1- Almond Milk from crops & trees on the Main land only
    2- Cake Boost from trees only on the Green Meadow only

Mill product:

Cocoa Syrup 380 Chocolate Roses + 32 Almond Milks + 6 Sunflowers + 15 seconds milling time

Numbers are hard to come by because they depend on how well players manage the mini-games. The numbers bellow are the strict minimum for players to get all orders right. Each player will get 1 Cocoa Syrup to play 1 free mini-game. To get the cloud row, players need to play and successfully finish 57 mini-games (3095 cake points, needed 3075), to complete the entire event and get the Piccolo Box, 60 successful mini-games (3275 cake points, needed 3250) are needed.

57 mini-games (milling 56 Cocoa Syrups)60 mini-game (milling 59 Cocoa Syrup)
    21280 Chocolate Roses22420 Chocolate Roses
    1792 Almond Milks1888 Almond Milks
    336 Sunflowers (main land crop)354 Sunflowers (main land crop)
    14 minutes milling time14 minutes 45 seconds milling time
    The cloud row is a EP/TEP booster for givers for 8h with a cooldown time of 46h. It also introduce 4 new crates:

Crate O'Romance V - 1 x level 1 to level 5 breeding/coloured animals = YAY!
    Crate O'Romance VI - 1 x basic animal = YUCK!
    Crate O' Romance VII - 1 x manufactory product = YAY!
    Crate O'Romance VIII - 1 x 5 crops from main land = MEUH!

New level 5 Bakery recipe rewarded when reaching 2050 cake points: The Peanut Butter Cup

Effect: +5% increased chance for all drops on tropical playfields for 2 hours
    Ingredients: 1 Sponge-cake dough + 50 Cocoa, 70 Vanilla, 5 Peanut butter, 5 cow milk, 80 Sugarcanes, 30 x Foxtail millets, 50 x Salt
    Slot: Gold

This is a lot of event crops, a lot of Almond Milk drops from just 1 field and a time consuming mini-game!

Good luck to all who will attempt this!

Edit:

Star Coins:

a fail attempt will grant 5 Star Coins
    a correctly filled order will grant 10 Star Coins

A chance of winning 5, 10 or 20 Star Coins as secondary prize

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Event that makes me look like a fool xDo_O:p The one who takes photos from computer screen and stares that photo while playing.

3. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Sounds... not so my type of game NOW... Different cakes, different colours of cakes, no camera-phone... Ouh no! And those romance boxes... numbers 1,2,3 more better !
    BUT that recipe = AUTS !

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    Roserin, Mooboy, Tarsis63 and 8 others like this.
  4. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Thanks, Northy, for details - after reading it's very clear to me my grey cells are not up to this task! Tried it in the past and know it's not a good fit for me.

Wish success to the intrepid souls who tackle this :)

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I like the cloud row and the crates that come with it :) Plus a new recipe! I don't normally have any trouble with event drops but there is a tropical mechanic that we play that always has drops issues so this new recipe may be a new tool in the old event strategy toolbox :)

I'm used the the cake options so the cupcake options will take some getting used to. I use an initial for each ingredient and record it on paper and then use the 3 letters to complete each request.

I'm all in :) Best wishes to all for their event and farming goals :)

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nordais for starting this thread and doing the sums. ;)

I too like the CR so this farm is definitely in, I have saved a lot of green goo and Suzi's special fertiliser from missing events so will try to get this event done asap. One of my baby farms looks like it's struggling to finish the Season event so will probably do it on that one as well (Chevrefeuile - one "L") to help that one along but probably won't go all out to finish it. :p
    I usually do this one with pen and paper and always get in a right pickle so I am going to try to take photos. Worth a shot. xD
    Good luck everybody! :inlove:

Mooboy, Roserin, Moraine and 4 others like this.
  7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Northy! Thanks for crunching the numbers and making some sense out of that FAQ! There is a lot going on there.

Oh my! A chance to get the pinkest pie (new name) recipe! And a chance to get the new PB cup recipe! And a lovely CR, too!

What's not to like? Oh yeah. The mini-game. Looks purdy, tho!

I'm in. Definitely doing this on SL's farm. Pretty sure I'm going as far as I can on this farm and PM23's, too. Who needs time to sew? Or sleep?

PS: remember to peruse the Farm Coin shop today - last day for some items!

Mooboy, Roserin, Moraine and 4 others like this.
  8. Flower

Flower Advanced

Thanks Northy for the numbers and I couldn't agree more: it's hard work:oops:
    I'm in for the pinkest pie recipe(finally!) :inlove: and the cloud row as well:p

My strategy for getting 100% of right cakes over the years has been to minimize the screen of the game and open the paint (also minimized) alongside. So, I only have to copy the image. Due to my old brain cells, I don't dare trying to memorize anything xD

Good luck with drops and the wheel to everyone participating!

Mooboy, Roserin, dumbunny and 4 others like this.
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank You Nordais for all your hard work posting this event. I usually do the paper and pencil thing BUT don't really like these
    timed games :oops:so I will sit this event out and will grow crops for the Quest I am doing! I really would like the new recipes BUT not playing this mini game!:music: Good luck everyone I hope you all reach your goals!

10. xiop

xiop Active Author

Thank you for working out the numbers Northy!

I'll be playing this one with the usual strategy, taking a picture on my phone and then putting it down on the laptop and making the selections, aiming for the max points!

Roserin, Mooboy, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  11. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Unless I'm missing something, it appears that earning Star Coins will be by pure luck as they are only one part of the rewards offered: Reward (1 out of List). It may be a possibility that you will play numerous games before being rewarded with Star Coins, and this may only happen a couple of times.

It is for this reason that I'm not participating in this event. I might have considered it if we were guaranteed of winning Star Coins for games played.

*What are the requirements and rewards?

Intermediate Rewards:

[​IMG]
    *Continue playing the Game after the progress bar is full to receive more fantastic prizes

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
    Roserin, Mooboy, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  12. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Will give it a go, thanks Nordais for the break-down, and Growalot for reading the fine print.
    I have a feeling the recipe isn't including events drops, despite the "all drops". Still you never know, I could run out of salt, those 97K of packs might not last forever. Or tools, I still have blueprints to unlock.

I used to have printed out the cupcakes, put it in a plastic folder and whiteboard pen to cross out. No idea what I feel for this time around. Maybe unwarranted faith in the little grey cells and my memory. What could possibly go wrong ?

13. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Does this picture suggest otherwise...?
    Or is that just my wishful thinking.

[​IMG]

Roserin, Mooboy, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I've just had my first sip of coffee...so I'm still foggy brained.

But, when I was opening this farm up a few minutes ago, I thought I might open the fallow farms and play their free games to get a feel for the optics of this particular event (being vibrantly colored cupcakes instead of cakes). So when I get myself a little more caffeinated, I'll do that and report back about the star coins. And what I've chosen to denote each option.

Edit: Well the Goddess of Farmerama has smiled upon this farm this morning. Put out a piccolo box yesterday and when it opened this morning, Voila!, a BB tree appeared. Darn near fell outta my chair. Very welcome addition to this farm's forest.

Edit #2: Played the first mini-game. My eyes may never recover. Wow those colors are bright. I want to lick the frosting off all da cupcakes!

I have printed out the picture of the 3 layers/5 choices from the FAQ. I have assigned letters to each choice. I then wrote the letter codes in order, in reverse (this is important), and hope that I will be able to use the codes to make the correct cupcakes. Not holding my breath.

I write them down in the order of décor/icing/paper cup, but then I have to read from the bottom up (cup, icing, décor) because of the order that we assemble the cupcakes.

Décor: B / C / P / H / R
    Icing: B / W / M / G / R
    Paper cups: P / B / G / R / W

Going to give it a go on the next fallow farm. The first one was an abysmal failure. Oh yeah - and I got 5 star coins for the failure.

Edit #3: I am finding it difficult to discern the icing because the gewgaw of the décor on top obfuscates the icing - especially the rose and the gold/multi-dollops. This is going to give us all eye strain.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
    xiop, BlackCaviar, Mooboy and 4 others like this.
  15. RebaFC

RebaFC Junior Expert

According to the German-language FAQ, the star coins are always given.

Roserin, Mooboy, teeceebeemee and 2 others like this.
  16. Jarrow

Jarrow Forum Apprentice

I am still growing and only have the gifted Cocoa Syrup, but my first game gave me BOTH 10 Star Coins and 3 Supergrow. I am hopeful that the coins are consistent as per the German-language FAQ.

BTW, I did try 10 breedings and got 1 Cake boost. 10:1 is about what I would expect for the rare breeding they offered us. xD

Roserin, Mooboy, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  17. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

The almond milk drops are going to be the issue. In milling off the first crops, have already used up all the drops from overnight amaranth.

18. Jarrow

Jarrow Forum Apprentice

I have played 3 games so far and have had this very problem. I am trying the suggestion of printing out a picture (x3) of the details, put it in a sheet protector and using a dry erase marker to make notations. If I could just see the gewgaw and which of th3e pink icing designs are used in time, I might be able to survive and get enough Star Coins for the recipes. I may have to put out more trees to get a higher chance of the Cake boosts.

19. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I have two monitors, so after a failed memory test, I went screenshot way (win+shift+s), and so far it worked. The decor (gewgaw?) kinda looks different on the sample than the tiny images I have to pick from. Hopefully this will improve as I become more familiar with them.

Good luck fellow farmers.

Roserin, Mooboy, Jarrow and 3 others like this.
  20. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

@dumbunny, I just had to say CONGRATULATIONS on getting a BB tree I am sooo happy for you! after reading all your (meaning everybody!) posts and fun times dong this mini game:pxDxDxD I am soo happy I am sitting it out as I do not find this fun at all! Good luck to you all!

Raelyn, Roserin, Mooboy and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.