Bakery of Love

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Feb 7, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have posted this is Feedback Section by mistake i was half asleep lol

Sorry to hear many of you having difficulty with crops/drops and not enough time with Mini Game etc

I just want to point out a point or two :oops::wuerg: Firstly if you compare this event with last event Cakewalk to Heaven here is extract from Cakewalk to heaven FAQ

Cakewalk to Heaven FAQ [Request Duration]
    • 5 Seconds [without cake boost]
    • 8 Seconds [with cake boost]

Bakery of Love FAQ [Request Duration]

• 5 Seconds [without cake boost]
    • 8 Seconds [with cake boost]
    Therefore time record cakes shown is the same as last event, i do understand it is more time consuming to write down any formula or code to craft cakes to match up and look at these formula or code on paper to click with cake case, Icing and Toppings :wuerg: It is far easier using Smartphone concept I get is right everytime i enlarge screen shot it helps, I just wondering if any of you borrow smartphone from partner, family member etc help with Mini Game :p:p

I do empathise all of you struggling with drops especially not able to reap your farms to minimise lost idle time eg not able to harvest your farm during the night there are other factors mostly those newer farmers to max out your Animal and Crop Trophies

Also there are several cloud rows that boost your drop rate, plus using any howie donuts you have too ;):p

It is always handy to work on Refinement Crops to get instant drops using SG Love Buff at 25% combined with SG Booster CR there are two of them, Unfortunately with newer farmers does not have these CR therefore wont have instant crop feature only near instant feature either of these two CR gives you only 6 hours to get instant drops,

I would not waste money on packages or buying additional drops, it is cheaper to buy SG or win SG by any means use SG on Instant or near instant Refinements using Comfort Fields with Field of 44 CF you get 44 event drops everytime, always use your Drop Rate Booster Cloud Rows and Any Howie Donuts you have :p Those two CR that gives 5% more effectiveness gives you only 6 hours but can be reactivated in 96 hours :wuerg:

Also anyone with Super Grow Trees always leave them out in The Glade, I leave all my super trees in the Glade nearly all the time Those Tree Buff Boosters and Tree Booster in Gold Slot, 100%, 200%, EV Tree Fruit Boosters all helps :D

Illy1996 is correct that you can only get 202 Drops by using 1x1 Crops or 202 Trees also if you was using Comfort Fields you would only get 44 Event Drops using 44 Comfort Fields too [Instant Crop or near instant Crop]

I am still growing event crops, I think i will grow some extra Chocolate Roses just in case so i have ample amount of these to Mill Cocoa syrup as i intend to do Mooboy's Instant Crop Refinement during last 36 hours of this event as I been stocking up Super grow using my Super Trees in my Glade :p;)

There was an event not long ago i manage to get over 202 Drops I think it was a glitch from overnight harvest long time crop I have never put amaranth as overnight crop yet as it is 30 hour crop, if you compare to Buckwheat which is 21hr 15 mins would there be huge increase of drops between these two with CR and Howie Donuts :music:

I did some mini games without cake boosters as i have 39 of these in my barn i think from tonight i will put out my highest EP XXL Trees get some more cake boosters ;):p just in case ;):p

hatzeva, Raelyn, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This game is very complicated and it takes a while to discover all the nuances and ways that we can manipulate things. And of course there are some things that cannot be manipulated - event crops, etc.

This forum is a treasure trove of information. Some of it is older, so you might have to dig through the archives to find it all, but the information is available if you look for it.

Roserin, Nordais and Raelyn like this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Roserin, Under the old farmerama Forum there were many handy postings that helps newer players

I did post my strategy how to boost drops during events, for those who not got the living legend rune unlocked that evolves levelling up Crop and Animal Trophy as you can place 1 Howie Donut within Living Legend Rune

There was posting about Crop Refinements as certain crops gives you 25% Super Grow effectiveness plus all Supergrow Booster Buffs such as Fruit Cake, White innocents etc Also there were two CR that you can add to SG Buffs that allow you instant crops using SG using Comfort Field Strategy you can reap 44 Almond Milks using only 44 Super Grow per Harvest ;);)

Also i would not bother doing any breeding using Power Feeds to gain Almond Milks as there is no guarantee you get Almond Milks :wuerg::wuerg:

I have not a clue to bring back Strategy how to boost Drop rates i posted this about 8 to 10 years ago as Farmerama is now 14 years old also that posted is out of date as we can win new recipe Peanut Butter Recipe that boost drops in tropical fields plus there are few previous event CR that too boost Drop in Tropical Fields ;);)

I just harvested Main Field of Chocolate Roses it seem the drops of almond milks got better fingers cross for all :p:p

spotsbox, Roserin and Nordais like this.
  4. xiop

xiop Active Author

Heyy all,

The earlier mention of instant crops had me doing some research here on some older posts, and I found a lot, for newer players without the 2014 CR it seems like crocus is a possible instant crop (useful for the sake of drops), so that's something I'll be working on. Please see @-Mir85- 's post dated 01/05/2018. I have done the Iris refinement in the past although it isn't 100% instant, but I was interested in the high-value tool drops. Crocus is a higher-level crop, but still a good alternative for players without that CR to get instant crops too. I won't have it refined in time to save this event and fix the terrible drops issue but will be great to have it done for when I need it in the future.
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/new-refinements.31715/page-2

Mooboy, Flower, Moraine and 6 others like this.
  5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I am not liking this event at all. :( I was glad when I won back to back 100% harvest on wheel, and used quite a bit of stored SG to maximize harvests. I figured I had enough crops to do all mini games by last night (I thought) and started working on drops, which I agree are abysmal. Then started the mini game. -.- Wow, is it hard to tell icings apart! I've done worse in this version of the event than I think I ever have. I doubt I will get all the way to the Piccolo; my goal is the new recipe, but even that seems to be in doubt right now. :oops:

Oh, I did learn something new quite by accident. It doesn't matter what order you do the cupcakes in, as long as the end result is 3 correct combos. Who knew, I thought you had to do them in order. :p

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have actually finished the event on this farm - using an eye-watering amount of SG (5,000+ :wuerg:). I have missed so many events, I had plenty but, in hindsight, I would have preferred not to! :music:
    I am a convert to the phone method but after a few errors, I was getting 100%. :D
    Would I do it again? Probably ... if the prizes were worthwhile. :inlove:

I have, however, called a halt on my baby farm - got a few Season points which puts me nearer getting that Loris stable so not worth continuing with that one.:p

Good luck all still going for it. ;)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
    dumbunny, Nordais, Mooboy and 6 others like this.
  7. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

Glad to announce that the almond milk drop is now coming from both fields: Main and Green Meadow!

I milled 39 Cocoa Syrups on my main farm and will attempt those dreaded cupcakes....

8. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Just when I got insta drops on two farms, wasting green drops. :wuerg::cry:xD
    A good renewal, but for some it came too late.;):p

Mooboy, xiop, upa70 and 5 others like this.
  9. Flower

Flower Padavan

Good news, no doubt, for those who had given up finishing the event.

I've just completed it thanks to lots of green fertilizers that would not be necessary now :(

Mooboy, xiop, Roserin and 2 others like this.
  10. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Advanced

This farm just finished the vent. SL's farm has been playing off the excess syrups (one nice thing - 20 star coins after you complete event). Dumbunny's farm is almost to the CR, just picked up the peanut butter cup recipe and ran out of syrups about half way to CR.

So I guess the laggards are the winners with the addition of drops on the green meadow this morning.

But, honestly, if you have the roses, process the syrups and reap the extra rewards!

Mooboy, Nordais, Noelle20001 and 2 others like this.
  11. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Slugging my way. Realise it's some combination I just don't "see". If I managed perfect combos, I have 15 games left.

Nordais and Mooboy like this.
  12. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

p.s. Freedom of speech and opinion!
    (
    I hope I managed to avoid all the words classified as swear words in the English language...)

There is no need for tactics and planning let alone strategy!

The worst, saddest and most impossible event of all, (see under...)

when the colors and patterns of the cakes I learned for many years

(well, the abbreviations are not quite the same as for English-speaking people, for us Finns, and I don't even want to hear the word "camera" doesn't exist, there is no smartphone and it works on a Win7 machine no print screens to use!)

Well, so far, when there are 28 hours left of the event, this is the FIRST event that (not breedings calculated) is about to be missed, in terms of getting some prizes, let alone winning, so to speak, for example in SSG and SG amounts.

Someone may ask, what do you do for a beginner, practice: (this is that "under")

gaming experience 12.5++ years, during which time the login chain has been broken FOUR (=4) times, i.e. I've been in the game with a quick count (12.5 x 365)-4 = 4559 days, absent 4, makes the percentage 0.9991233837387684 X 100% = 99.912% of life in the last 13 years ! So I speak from experience, I claim!

I don't think many have been in the game (almost) every day for 13 years !?

13. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I delivered the cakes incorrectly in the first 3 games because I had difficulty seeing, then I enlarged the screen from the game settings, it was better for me, I delivered 5 incorrect cakes in total and I haven't been able to complete the levels yet. I hope everyone reaches their goals.

14. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

With the help of instant carnations I managed to get the cloud row, and only need a few more games to finish the event. My goal was the new recipe, so I came out way better than I thought I would, but I kind of resent having to resort to instant carnations. Totally agree with the farmer who said (in feedback, I think) letting us get drops from second field with only 2 days left in event really seemed like too little too late. -.- While I admit it got a little easier to complete orders correctly as played more levels, it still was more difficult than I think it needed to be. Hope everyone is able to achieve what they wanted from this, and are looking forward to carnival. :)

xiop, Mooboy, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  15. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

i waited until the last minute for the instant carnations, to get the drops, and now I have more than fifty minigames to get through... this is pretty boring and time consuming. And the game has automatically logged me out several times with no apparent reason.
    ugh

probably I have better things I could be doing right now lol :) but I am doing this.
    I have no life.

I found it easier to photograph the cupcakes holding the camera horizontally, the picture is easier to see

MeadowCrossing and Nordais like this.
  16. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Completed the event. Since the addition of the 2nd field to collect drops, I have no idea how my drops would have ended up had it remained just the one field. Today, with just a couple of hours left in the event, I have 1919 Almond milks in inventory. Perhaps I panicked early? I'm glad BP made the adjustments to add the 2nd field so others could get further along with the event and reach their individual farming/event goals. I'm not unhappy at all that I used my Super Grow on instant carnations early in the event. It meant I knew I could complete the event and wouldn't have to worry about drops. Peace of mind was worth it.

I did use the time boosters on almost all my mini games and did find things got better as I went along. Perhaps my learning curve is a bit different from those using phones. I didn't try the picture method because my phone is a bit slow so I would run the risk of not getting the image. Nice that we can all find a strategy that works :)

That being said, while trying to be positive, I do recognize this mechanic with this short a time for requests, is just not for me. Had there not been a good CR and new recipe, this would have been a miss for me. I do like a challenge, but do find that when real life stress of poor health has increased, I'm less enthusiastic for a challenge and perhaps as I said above, I panicked too early.

No regrets...moving on to the next event which looks like a PF doozy :)

Nordais, Mooboy and MeadowCrossing like this.
  17. Nuubi-Joonas2210

A completely doomed and UNFAIR event, people who don't have a SMART PHONE are compared to
    the underprivileged living in the jungle or living in the middle of a glacier at -45 degrees Celsius their whole life.

Why in the world, when even before the initial education I stated that those colors CANNOT be distinguished and seen, even I put 400 green drops. (Maybe because 40x 5 points is 200 and Piccolo... OR it WAS !)

A Finn doesn't need to be afraid of a thunderstorm or an earthquake, so this turned out to be the worst experience of MY LIFE and I'm 51 years old after all!

Finland = "happies country/people in the World"! Not today !

27 games, 135 points ! <--- Yes, 27x5 is 135, not a SINGLE cake RIGHT !

Total I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E !

edit: and I have completed ALL events in 13 years if I was tryied them... not this, not even close!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
    Tarsis63 and Nordais like this.
  18. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

You do not need smart phone, old phone with camera works as well. Well, it may be a little tricky in this event, while picture is rather small. I used my old phone long with cake events, even when I had smart phone. It was so handy to use in one hand and mouse in another to click right one and after the very first attempt I learned to choose option, where picture was shown on the screen after it was taken.
    Bottom of cup cake is easy. It took time to figure out right all toppings, what to look, I was not fast enough in first games. Blue is easy, white is the flat one, which disappears into the background. First pink has pink top, second has beige top and third is rose shaped. Garnishes is blue, brown chunk, purple flower, see-through heart and red chunk.

Mooboy, Nordais and Nuubi-Joonas2210 like this.
  19. Nuubi-Joonas2210

BUT - Old-one-not-new-remodel Nokia 2310 no camera att all...

and all-ready snaps all games to 3x3xsamexallthe time, so 5 starcoins, earned 150 seasonpoints and Farm Bonus crate (surely it cames Gold place +200% all and I have over 600 of those...

Nordais likes this.
  20. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Got the cr, got my pinkie pie recipe, If I'd put more effort in I guess I could have made it to the end, but I'm happy. Simple mind, simple life and low threshold for happiness. :D

spotsbox, IpsiDei and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.