Balloon Factory Upgrade

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by jenzmum, Nov 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenzmum

jenzmum Someday Author

I'm having difficulty placing the upgrade on my Balloon Factory. I have my Balloon Factory on the lighthouse. When I try to place the upgrade using the builder it places the upgrade on a different part of the field. When I try to place it manually it won't let me. I've deleted them and re-placed them with no success. I've cleared my cache and cookies and refreshed, all to no avail. Could someone please place the upgrade for me? Both items are still on the lighthouse.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello jenzmum,

I have also tried to place this and get the same error. Please contact Support to get further assistance.

Can I assist you further?

3. jenzmum

jenzmum Someday Author

I no longer have access to the email address that is linked to this account, as I changed my service provider whilst I was having a break from the game. I'll contact Support, but will this mean that I won't get a reply?

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The Support ticket will go to the address associated with your Farm. You will need to ask their assistance to see if you can change your email address as well.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Best wishes for your support inquiry :)

Closing thread as OP will seek further assistance from Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.