Beehive issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by kadabra1968, Oct 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kadabra1968

kadabra1968 Forum Apprentice

Is anyone else experiencing issues with their beehive? When restocked, it lasts about 5 seconds and produces no bees....im concerned

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello kadabra1968,

Can you explain exactly what trouble you are having? Are you losing your bees from your inventory? Do you have an Apiary on your field, as workshops require both animal feed + animal/s to feed.

Can I assist you further?

3. kadabra1968

So when I go to maintence my beehive, after feeding and watering, it gives a timer until its next maintance. usually like a hr or whatever. In my case, its like, seconds...8 or 9 again. And the beehive is supposed to give you 1 new bee each maintence. Mine doesnt. Theres no new bee.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I have deleted your bee stable and workshop and then replaced them. They seem to be working correctly now. If you have problems with other animals, you can delete them and them replace them on your fields to solve any further issues.
    I have also cleared your server logs. You can also clear your Browser and Flash caches to help solve any display issues.

Can I assist you furter?

5. kadabra1968

Kind sir/ma'am, no thank you, its working fabulously now. Thank you ever so much.

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome. We are glad all is well again on your farm :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.