Big Barn Theory Strategy Guide

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Decree, Dec 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I saw it was stated that we could use baha fields for crops also. However, FAQ hasn't been updated to say so. It does say we can use those fields for the firework batteries

KaiCat33, Aetheria14 and alexis2112 like this.
  2. Decree

Decree Old Hand

A big thank you to @Mooboy for expanding and detailing the plan.

3. Teagle22

Teagle22 Forum Inhabitant

Thanks for the update Shooger.sweet. It's XMas time!!!! :p

KaiCat33, Aetheria14, meba091 and 2 others like this.
  4. Shiny.Sparkle

Shiny.Sparkle Junior Expert

What an amazing group of people on this forum. So helpful!!

This morning when I went to plant the event seeds, I found some gifted CAC in the pantry so I now have the recommended amount for the event. Also other neat stuff that will be helpful!! Thanks to all you generous farmers who sent some help.

Mooboy, thanks for the great post laying out the seeding strategy. It was so clear even I'll be able to follow it. I'm keeping it for future events so I can check that I'm doing things right in the nuking area as I get new goodies to play with.

Love you all!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

KaiCat33, marymac50, mingling and 9 others like this.
  5. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

I didn't have to do any thinking at all about this one. Thanks Mooboy! :)

It always takes me a bit longer as I refuse to remove my trees and pretty much never alter my glade or rainforest at least not for events. I think only using the 3 fields will be just fine and since I plan on raising cows and sheep as my overnight crop I should get a good jump ahead for the breeding event.

I doubt the buying frenzy will match what it was for the first neon stable event but just in case I would like to be ready to make millions and get the new stables as well. ;)

Good luck to all!

6. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Unfortunately, that will only matter to those in the same market as you. Poo market should be surging soon, though. Also, don't forget to buy what you can from the basket. For lower level items (and usually event items as well) you can get 100 a day for cheaper than in the market... just for crops, though, not fruit.

I suspect you won't have too much trouble, though....:)

7. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Go Shiny.Sparkle go! I find all these farmers helpful too. They have helped me with my strategy for this event:
    • Stay focused and grow exactly -0- of the 15 gazillion junks
    • load up 10,000 sheep in the market limo to dump on the market
    • dump 250,000 corn for those to mill cow and duck feed whenever their mills get free
    • dump 1,000 high priced cows as teasers for the next event
    • dump 3,000 goats quick as not much there
    • buy the cheap sunflowers back as few will be milling goat feed
    • play with potatoes a little ..try and dump 200,000
    • get rid of a few pear ... push for 5,000 at inflated price
    • leave orange alone and let barn supplies empty. Strategy is to not help now but to get um later.
    • Buy 25,000 cheap cheap chickens
    • continue with raid of product market and unload 1,000 angora to help fund the spending spree
    • Unload 4,000 violets quick before some begin tying to grow them
    • Keep 128 rabbit pens out on mainland
    • Keep 82 elephant pens out on BAHA and rainforest
    • Keep BAHA milo spinning elephant feed
    • Keep mainland mill spinning and produce high priced rare animal feed
    • Begin thinking real seriously about working on the M6 quest but not let coins stop
    • Continue to buy cheap worthless BAHA produce which I will never ever grow
    • Buy to sell to the TOP 1000 goers. I know some are missing out and will be more than willing to pay. In due time......
    And when you play with the fireworks thingies, please do one for me too. xD

KaiCat33, LDCrow, JJenks and 11 others like this.
  8. woody

Sadly, I made the biggest goof of all... forgot all about the event until just now lol -- at least its an easy event. I should be OK.

9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Ok, maybe I'm not operating on all batteries today but what I did learn, I will pass on in case others are also needing a cup of coffee.

I put out the firework batteries in an available space which happened to be at the top of my field. You can't see the fireworks there so put them on the bottom of the field to see them. I was going to take a farm photo with the fireworks going off but, they were off screen. :(

My plan for next time I have some to place is to dig out my star scope and have a nighttime fireworks show and hope I can get a photo before they stop.

They are not harvested with the machinery, you must do it by hand. Sigh. I will only open a few up so that I have time to move the cursor off the screen and the tool tip disappear so I can take a photo. I hope it works, but if not, maybe someone else might do so and post for us?

10. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

farmer_broke... as a new chicken farmer, how long would it take me to make 25,000 chickens to sell you cheeepcheap???
    So far I have only 8 orange and 6 yellow chicken pens.....;)

11. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

KaiCat33 and Aetheria14 like this.
  12. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

@cheeepcheap

Hello! Wow, a new chicken farmer. :) Welcome. You have really found a very nice group of farmers. They always help me and I am sure they will do the same for you.

There are several markets in the game and we may not be on the same market. But if we are, I surely will buy from you. But since we met here I would have to make sure you got a fair return on your effort.

With 128 chicken pens (using all of your main farm land) and harvesting them about every hour and a half (You could get it down to under an hour for 128 chickens) ..... it would take you a little over 12 days.

We work at a leisurely pace though. I do have a farmer who sells me 500 - 1000 chickens a day at a fair price. (I just worked things out so that she will get a raise.) She's enjoying the holidays so no chickens for me and I understand.

Good place here. Please let us know how you're doing. And Happy New Year.

PS Careful with these farmers here, they'll have you growing all kinds of junks in all kinds of quantities in no time.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Especially when surprise CAC jars just show up;)

14. woody

why are the frogs disappearing? Did I miss something in the FAQs or guide above?

cheeepcheap, KaiCat33 and Aetheria14 like this.
  15. Decree

Decree Old Hand

Could just be your market. Frogs appear to be normal on my market, and there's nothing about it in the forums.

cheeepcheap and KaiCat33 like this.
  16. woody

Thanks, just wondered if I had missed a thread somewhere.

cheeepcheap, KaiCat33 and Aetheria14 like this.
  17. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Molly, Shooger-sweet posted here to say that when the FAQs say "Mainlands", that means all normal plantable fields (ie, not Shipwreck Harbour, Park, MM field). ;)
    Sorry, you haven't fallen over a most desirable glitch! :D

18. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Where can I find the fireworks batteries?

Aetheria14 and cheeepcheap like this.
  19. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have completed Level 1 and 2 so far on this Event Those Firework Crackers looked Lovely but have to Place them Manually, Also Harvest them Manually Too. I am working on Level 3 so it all looking Rosy to done All First Three Levels within First Day of this Event

Farmers need to read all posting here to Ensure they Fully Understand what to do, that why i made a lengthy posting to ensure that you know what to do with this event Especially Newbies...Even old timers can get it wrong :p

Wonder What is going on with Sugar Beat, Rasberries and Barley as they are almost sold out in my Market, is there something we should know about or possible connect to New Farm Society Quest that i suppose to be replace M6 Coin Quest with discontinued M6 Coins

Any one looking for Firework Batteries you find them under Special Items Tab it is under Decorations you see Firework Batteries ok

20. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

Thank you for the welcome farmer_broke...and hello to all! Yes, the people here are the nicest!! Everyone has been so helpful! I just love my farm! And I just got a new Mentor - sglick!! :)
    B-B-But, farmer_broke.....128 chickens??!! Ummmm...in light-years, how long does it take to get 128 (gulp) chicken pens??!!!o_O:wuerg:o_O

(I am Market #37)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.