Big Barn Theory Strategy Guide

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Decree, Dec 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decree

Decree Old Hand

They are awarded by the quests, and can be accessed in the Inventory-->Decorations tab.

KaiCat33, Mooboy and Aetheria14 like this.
  2. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

You can do it in a few days, just sell manure and chickens, buy more. (grow crops and trees in the space around)

KaiCat33, Aetheria14, -Mir85- and 2 others like this.
  3. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Mooboy, Thank you for your lengthy information filled post ! Very nice of you:) Even with it I will still get it wrong I am sure ;)xD I am always rushing, even when I'm not rushing, I am...

Hello cheeepcheap ! It's nice to meet you. I am so glad your loving your farm, fun isn't it :)
    Took me forever to get minexD but I'm just slow, verrryyy slow xD You'll have em in no time, just wait and see, a few today, sell at the market, a few tomorrow.....

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you are all safe and sound & having a ball, Cheers!

4. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

Sell...er...manure?! Seriously?xD :wuerg: iiiiick!
    Wellllll...your 'better heads' than mine have spoken!! Soooo,..umm...here goes selling some......tbc!!

Thank you, Woody!! :) I am very appreciative, and will post a progress report here....

Hi Wolfeyesone!! Thank you so much for the encouragement!! See you around the farm?!!

EDIT: WOW!! Woody!! Just sold some..poo..and it sold before I got back to my farm!! And I made some good $$$!!! Thank you so much!!
    Yahoo....I think I'm going to looove being a...chicken! farmer!! LOLOL!!

(Now...can anyone tell me where the nearest soap/deodorant sellers are??! Call it a 'tax' on poo-selling!! Teehee!)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi cheepcheap - It is always nice to see new farmers get excited about the game and you have a great mentor. You'll be a pro in no time:)

6. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

Thank you puppiesnponies!!
    I'm actually a new 2ndary farm, getting a lot of good help from a lot of good people with a lot of good advice!:)
    (Wish I had known all this when I started before, and had to learn (and miss) it all the hard way. I never had a Mentor before. Sooo many things I still don't know! It makes this farm sooo much more fun - and I'm having a great/fun time with it!! Yahoo!)

7. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

I couldn't sleep last night so I farmed :p only have 1 more round of Firecracker flowers to grow. I'm waiting to set off my firework batteries all at once :D
    Today is my 33rd Wedding Anniversary :inlove: Dinner out with Hubby tonight :) Hope everyone has a Great New Year!!
    Hi cheeepcheap, You sure got lucky...You got a great a Great Mentor :)

8. Teagle22

Teagle22 Forum Inhabitant

Happy New Year to All! Many Thanks, for all the great advice, tips, and just plain conversaton during the year. May 2016 bring all the joys that life can bestow upon each of you! :):):)

KaiCat33, Dienstag, marymac50 and 7 others like this.
  9. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

B-B-But, farmer_broke.....128chickens??!! Ummmm...in light-years, how long does it take to get 128 (gulp) chicken pens??!!!

Cheepcheap
    If you go to the supply store they sell... basic chicken coops for 220cc each.... yellow chicken coops I for 880cc ...and chicken coops II Orange for 22 BB

10. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Aww congratulations JJ! I am so happy for you!

My strategy for today is to go have some fun with my friends and count the hours to this great new year coming up......8 hours to go......uuuuuuhhhh I can't wait! tralalalalalalala xD cheers everybody! (in advance)

Happy New Year!
    And stay safe!

KaiCat33, marymac50, Mooboy and 7 others like this.
  11. Nellie_Noodles

Happy Anniversary JJ and have a lovely evening
    And well done for having only 1 more round of Firecracker flowers to grow...that's great ...wish i only had that to do LOL

KaiCat33, Mooboy, cheeepcheap and 3 others like this.
  12. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Happy Anniversary JJ!:)

13. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

33 years - how wonderful for you!:inlove: Happy Anniversary JJenks, and may there be many more to come!

KaiCat33, marymac50, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  15. Bree

Bree Forum Apprentice

This thread is great! Thanks all for the helpful information. It's so good to have someone there to help guide you in the right direction. I wish you all a wonderful New Year, May it be full of magic moments. Be safe everyone.
    Happy Anniversary JJenks!!

KaiCat33, Mooboy, cheeepcheap and 4 others like this.
  16. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Thank you everyone :inlove:

17. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Happy Anniversary JJ :)
    Wishing you many more happy years.

18. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

Happy Anniversary, JJenks!! 33 yrs! Congratulations are in order!! May you have just as many more!!:inlove:

Thank you for what you said about my Mentor! I hope I will get to know her as well as others do in this forum. It sounds like I have a lot to look forward to!:)

Thanks, Nellie_Noodles! Hope I can sell a lot of....sell a lot of...sell a lot.:oops:

19. Nellie_Noodles

I hope you do... hope you do.. hope you do xD Good Luck ...it's a great game and lots of great people that are very helpful ;)

KaiCat33, Mooboy, Aetheria14 and 2 others like this.
  20. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Cheepcheap you are so funny about the chicken you know! hahaha I agree, you have a great mentor. Oh sglic!

Got it! Since you're so cheap with the coins, this is what you can do:

Ask sglic to send you a few chicken pens. She can do it as your mentor.

You might want to ask her to send you a few egg farms too. They are pretty worthless but you can use them to complete a timed quest in the farmer's society.

And she's rich too so just ask her for a loan xD.

We gotta luv a new cheap chicken farmer !

KaiCat33, marymac50, spotsbox and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.