Big Barn Theory Strategy Guide

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Decree, Dec 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

Awwwwwww, farmer_broke! I'm not soooo cheap that I'd ask for those things. It's the riches of her knowledge that I want to mine!!
    But I'm glad y'all "gotta luv a new cheap chicken farmer"!!!:music:

Besides....whole new avenues of wealth are piling up on my chick-chick-chicken farm!!xDxDxD:wuerg:

Nellie_Noodles...xDxDxD;)

2. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

ahhh, Luv to see everyone having such a great time with the New Year approaching (here at least)
    I'm even smiling ..see:D, xD actually.
    Before I go just wanted to say, Thanks to all, Y'all have been great, really!
    cheeepcheap have fun with your new farm(s) and take good care of that mentor of yours!
    Broke, be well as always.. Knew I didn't like that chicken "thingy" xDxD LOL

Happy New Year team!! (really);)

3. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

You are quite welcome. Just one warning... when the event is over (perhaps near the end, it depends) the price of manure will drop a LOT. The price in my market outside of events hovers around 2CC. So... get it while you can. ( It rises for basically all events requiring crops). The price on chickens themselves is more steady.

LOL -- she will get points by gifting you those items, so if she is not sending them, do ask!

4. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

Eeeek!! Thanks for the reminder Woody! I had forgotten. But.....2 cc's??? :eek:o_O

5. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Cheepcheap,

Woody is telling you good stuff about the poo market. I just sold some poop for over 500 coins. That's more than the pen and you still have the chicken. One will pay for all the pens and always have them.

And don't worry about being broke, hahaha, I'm always broke and sometimes flat broke.

6. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

7. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

Wow - thanks you guys!! I really appreciate all the good advice and reminders!!
    And I can hardly wait to converse with sglick!! From all I've heard so far...I DO feel very honored to have someone so well spoken of by others as a mentor!!
    I'm not too worried about being broke, Broke, as there always seems to be a little here, a little there, just enough at the right time, if a little patience can come with it. And patience always brings another event....and more..umm...That was a great bit of insight on 'the poo and the pen', farmer_broke!! Yes! And I still have my chickens!!:D

8. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

UNSerious Calculation.
    Dear Clash, Here is how I work out how many CAC to use...

Does the event require
    1. Not many crops
    (this has Never Happened !!)
    2. This event size...
    3. A ridiculous number.....

Do you consider yourself
    1. Having total FOCD that you will set a night alarm to plant
    2. Plant at respectable hours
    3. Having a real life...

Multiply answer one by answer two, divide by the number of cats you have, and there you have your answer !!!
    You may use a pinkie pie if you have one !!!

Please note ; It doesn't work for dogs. If no cats, use children !!:)
    DB8)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    KaiCat33, Willow, Mooboy and 9 others like this.
  9. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Pretty funny David and even funnier is if I follow your theorem guess what number I get? Yep, that would be 4 so it's nice to know I've been doing it correctly all this time. xDxD

KaiCat33, JJenks, cheeepcheap and 4 others like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

xDxDxD

11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Chickens are a fast, easy way to make money, and prices have risen quite a bit in the last 6 months or so, from an average of around 250 to over 500 on my market at timeso_O. They are usually best during baby boom, so I save all my chickens for then, then sell them in lots of 100 at a good price. Unless, of course, I think I can get my price between booms.;) Everyone has their own strategies, tho, so whatever works for you.

Congratulations JJ, on your anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful celebration :inlove:.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Happy New Year Everyone....I have completed This Event as we expected that FAQ did say it was an Easy Event with some nice Rewards...It Certain Helps without the need of Event Drops :D

It good to Hear from you Spotbox, Yes Chicken Prices have Certainly Climbed up in Price now about 400 CC on average here. Many of us was around when chickens was selling for under 100 CC each it to do with the Fact we are consuming more Chickens than we actually Farm

Also Poo Farming does often during Events go sky high especially an Event Crop Takes over 5 Hours to Grow for many farmers to try to complete these events asap.

I am now going to Stock up on Ducks, Sheep and Cows for Next Week Event I hope you all of you is able to complete this Event Hope you all enjoyed the Fireworks...:D

KaiCat33, Willow, JJenks and 9 others like this.
  13. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

Oh, oh, oh!! I'm so disappointed!! I just reached level 40...before getting to talk with sglick!!! The Mentor program kicked me out, and
    everyone disappeared! Sooooo much opportunity - gone!!! Never thought I'd regret leveling up!!
    sglick, wherever you are......I miss you!!!:(

14. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congratulations cheepcheap on your level up!:)

KaiCat33, cheeepcheap and Aetheria14 like this.
  15. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Whew!! :cry: Now that my long work hours have stopped for the week, I can get serious about this event. Thank you everyone for doing the math and Decree for laying everying out. So far I'm following Mooboy's suggestions and fairing well on the tubes and the quest.... I suspect I will finish in good time and I'm grateful for the Easy....ness of this event, given my time I've had to dedicate to it. Happy New Year everyone, with bright blessings of Love, Laughter, Wonder and Joy to touch all of your coming days in 2016.

16. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

Thanks for your plan followed your level 6 plan and it worked great.
    Happy callie

17. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

A bit late, but happy anniversary.

You can still get help here, from sglick and others. You missed out on some pens, but you are high enough now that you can earn them yourself readily. You really were better off leveling up than staying and waiting.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 2, 2016
  18. cheeepcheap

cheeepcheap Regular

Oh, thank you, Woody, for your encouragement. :)
    And you, also, pnp.:)

Staying and waiting would have been o.k, though....some things are worth it and just don't have a price on them.;)

19. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I thought it would be fun to wait and do all the firework batteries at once as a sort of mini New Year celebration on my farm last night.
    Little did I know I would have to hand harvest all 150 of them. -.- Then I found out this morning that I miscalculated (what a shock) my flax numbers and instead of being finished I'm 152 flax short. Could be worse I suppose I could have used up all of them before I noticed the discrepancy. Well at least I'm not hungover. xD

20. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

I have done that and had to wait for the 5 flowers in another event...now i always make sure I have at least a field of each event flowers Before i even get near the mill ..even then i have to double check LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.