Big Barn Theory Strategy Guide

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Decree, Dec 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Plenty of time to fix any shortfalls. Between multiple farms, headache and too tired to count, I wound up with 1200 extra flax here on pnp and 2900 on BillyWhiskers. :wuerg:I can't remember when I had such leftovers in large amounts as normally I can get it to 0 until the system refreshes with the courtesy 5. I would have been done already had I kept track of which crop to grow. :p All I can say is that I really enjoyed growing both event crops. So pretty! Their times were just weird. Pnp is done and BW will be in about an hour and half.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  2. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I will be done with event in a couple of hours, just waiting for pyroblooms to mill. I too love these flowers. I just want to rub or squish the firecracker flowersxDxDxD Seems really weird to not see any drops but I am SO glad we didn't have to worry about them for a change:p:p Congrats to those who finished and keep going for everyone else;);)

3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Heyyyyy PnP. hahaha Did you say "...normally I can get it to -0- ..." hahahaha xD

Off to a mighty fine start this new year. First load of poop sold on market and the first batch of lettuce. xD

Now loading up the market limo with 10,000 more of these disgusting sheep. 8)8)

Strategy today is to undercut a few familiar farmers in the market. Gotta couple of hundred coins so no worry

and D Definitely no plantin on this fine day xD

4. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

:sleepy:I know i shall put a few of these fire works near this MILL ....Slow isn't the word xD

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

broke - yes I did say -0-! xDxDxD

Looks like I grew junks for you too:D

6. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

I'll join the crowd of those making silly little mistakes. I planted an extra field of flax instead of the fire flowers. :sleepy: Left me 800 short of the one and 800 over on the other. I'll be done once that last field is complete. Meanwhile I have out my stables and trees and as always I hope for the best. :p

7. AnnTAngel7

AnnTAngel7 Advanced

Hope for the Best
    Prepare for the worst
    Capitalize on what ever happens.

I've finished on all but one of my farms... (and not a lower level one).. got my notes mixed up and grew 320 extra firecracker flowers on one farm... not a problem but was short 320 on another. The danger of running too many farms.
    Happy New Year everyone!

8. Shiny.Sparkle

Shiny.Sparkle Junior Expert

I'm so happy, just finished the silver an gold levels on this event. It went much faster than I thought it would without all of the fields open.

am going to try for diamond level now, can't help myself... If my maths are right and I don't make dumb mistakes I think I can finish them all.

Well here goes!!! ( Holds nose and jumps in)

9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

xD Laughing at myself! Was way too tired when I planted after midnight - was supposed to do two fields of flax and the rest in firecracker flowers! Yep - did it the other way around; now more than a thousand over in flax! Oh well, plenty of time to straighten things out!:p

Glad to see you are doing well Shiny.Sparkle!:)

10. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

A tad disappointed that the batteries did nothing on my farm... placed them on different locations and different fields, oh well.
    A relatively easy event, anyway. Should be done tommorrow, maybe today if I stay up late enough to get the milled stuff.

11. GuineaUp

GuineaUp Forum Great Master

Yay, done 8) Wish there would have been a CR as a reward/prize after all that work tho :sleepy: Halfway thru I had to replace the batteries in my mouse from ALL of the clicking the event took to finish (since I was milling what I could as my crops were harvested there was lots of clicking back and forth from the mill to the event quest, plus all the clicking needed for the Fireworks battery planting/harvesting! >:().

I ended up over-growing some junks too... not by too terribly much, just by about 1/2 a field or so each because I was too lazy to do the math and plant exactly what I needed, lol xD (It was easier and required less clicking to just to plant the whole field using the seeder machinery, lol).

Congrats to those that finished quickly, and hang in there to those still clicking away at it ;)

12. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

If you have the mill time available... The cardboard tubes are worth more CCs after I checked the math for my 360 extra Flax

13. woody

better to mill powerfeed, I think.... EDIT -- see below :oops:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Hmm . . . Thanks Banjo! Hadn't thought ahead that far yet, but will do those extra cardboard tubes on Baha. That way it won't interrupt my regular milling. :)

15. woody

Thought about that just now... came back to correct my post and saw you had already beat me to it.

16. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Will you veteran players look at what you have done to Shiny.Sparkle! Just look!
    You have turned Shiny.Sparkle into a junks grower and junks miller!

And growing junks after junks AND without even having all the land!

I really hope you're proud of yourselves.

Don't worry Shiney.Sparkle, we'll get you some help real soon.

17. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I overgrew my junks big time, with the +100% I miscalculated. Actually I couldn't figure out what I needed and if I needed more than one fields worth normally, I just planted. :p xD After I finish milling my pyroblooms on both farms, I should be done. :p

Willow, GuineaUp, KaiCat33 and 11 others like this.
  18. Nellie_Noodles

Up Date .... To the People having the same problem that i am having .....this is the reply i got this morning from Technical Issues

Hello Nellie_Noodles,

As most of the Team are on Holidays till next week, there is not much else we can do to help. Have you tried using a different browser than Chrome or Internet Explorer?

Don't think another browser would help ...one i am using has worked for all the years i have been playing this game without any problems ... this only started happening in the last event

Logged in with explorer and the same thing was happening

Finished the event and now milling pyro blooms from a lot of over planted flowers (and i mean a lot) :oops: ...to get the extra EPS & CC's xD

Am saving my fireworks for next year ...bit pointless now the moments gone LOL
    Will probably forget about them and find them with dust on in my Inventory... when another event has fireworks in xD

Off to grow some crops to use the rest of my CAC up

Can someone tell me where i can find these firework batteries please?

19. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Don't feel bad Clash, Baw and others.... as usual I was in a hurry and did not completely think out my seeding this morning and I miscalculated and planted way too much Flax..... already had more than enough... I guess it's all part of being human. We have to remind ourselves to Slow Down and Think it out. Hurry, Hustle and Bustle is not always the best option of the day. I replanted and am on the right track for the day... lesson learned and I'm moving on toward my goal of finishing. I am also not hungover as those day are gone for me.. I choose to celebrate the sober way, because any other way spells disaster for me! JJenks.... sorry I missed it before, but Happy Anniversary to you and yours! Nellie......Your fireworks batteries are in with your decorations!!!! Quickly go plant them and get cardboard tubes!!!!

Willow, GuineaUp, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  20. Nellie_Noodles

Am glad to hear you are back on track Molly;)
    And thank you for telling me where the batteries are
    Have now found them xD and now getting my tubes...forgot that part
    Thank you Molly for reminding me ((((((((hugs))))))

8th - 14th January: Breeding Based Event Quest... awww My Favourite NOT:cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.