Big Barn Theory Strategy Guide

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Decree, Dec 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

Ok I lost the event timer in google chrome .... but I reloaded in Edge and I have it there ....
    I'm all done and dusted on this event about 2ish days ago ....
    I've had my mother here staying for the past two weeks over the holiday season .... this was a good one to do at leisure not so much stressing out .....nice change
    I have now milled over 1000 extra pyro blooms .... hehehe going to keep going till timer is done way I see it it's all extra in the kitty hope everyone had a lovely holiday

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Didn't start the Event
    so,
    Didn't finish the Event.
    :D

3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

4. 12ss12

It is, isn't it. I never got done an event this fast.:DxD

5. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

***UP Date *** to the people having the same problem as i am
    This is the reply to my thread in technical issues

The problem is most likely with new updates to your system, as the problem is not due to the BP servers.
    Hopefully you can find a fix for the IE update, or delete IE and try another browser.
    Not very helpful i am afraid :(
    I am NOT using an IE Browser ...i am using Chrome... have tried using IE and its the same ...I could install another browser and the outcome could be exactly the same ...what i don't understand is... it all worked fine until a few days before the end of the last event ... The one before big bang ....SO what changed?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Aetheria14 and 12ss12 like this.
  6. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Nellie, You know I have been experiencing the same & I'm not sure this has anything to do with your problem, but with me I changed everything, trying to figure out what I had really known all along, This old computer was not to be trusted ;):sleepy: maybe it was the $ or the excess acquisitions not sure really, guess I'll never know for sure.

Aetheria14, 12ss12 and Nellie_Noodles like this.
  7. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Done...

:D:D:D

8. Nellie_Noodles

My computer is only a couple of months old ... so i don't think age matters ;).... my old one gave up ...had it for 6 years with no problems
    AND now with trying to find things in windows 10 is a nightmare .... wish they had put the tiles on windows 7 and called it window 10 simple ....NO problems and would have been a good OS browser whatever it is ...instead of this rubbish lol

Have been trying everything i can think of to resolve it Wolf ...Have got a few more things to try ...if they work will let you know ...but don't hold your breath ;)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Aetheria14, 12ss12 and wolfeyesone like this.
  9. wolfeyesone

6 years, wow that's a long time, isn't it... Thanks Nellie, no worries I gave up trying...lol not really but almost.
    still have one, not effected and will get a new jobby if necessary. I'm not real good at holding my breath, not now anyway. When I scuba dived I was...

Aetheria14, Nellie_Noodles and 12ss12 like this.
  10. Nellie_Noodles

The blue look wouldn't suit you Wolf ... you look much better as you are ;)xD

11. wolfeyesone

& you know that how ? xD

Aetheria14, 12ss12 and Nellie_Noodles like this.
  12. Nellie_Noodles

your photo on the left hand side xD

wolfeyesone, Aetheria14 and 12ss12 like this.
  13. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Try switching to Firefox, maybe.. you have to have a different version of flash, etc, but they are free to install. Then again, all the computerheads I know say Linux is the way to go.. I am still in the dark ages, I guess (lol)

wolfeyesone, Aetheria14 and 12ss12 like this.
  14. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

Ok ended out the event with 2234 extra pyroblooms lol ..... once i got started i didn't stop right till the end :)
    couple extra EP and CC's lol i did enjoy this event was nice to not be fretting about drops and such ....

15. Nellie_Noodles

Am trying out Opera Woody and that's just done it again:cry: ...have 3 browsers and ALL of them do it ...so it is not the browser

Now i have come to the conclusion it is the last update that was installed on my computer which was *** DRUM ROLL*** da dah
    TRASH PLAYER....

Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3132372)
    successfully installed on 29th/12/2015

The date is around the time this started happening

I could delete this ....BUT I am not prepared to put my computer and my life at risk from hackers key loggers etc for a game

And have thought about Linux ..but need to find out more about it ;)

Have just done a restore before that security up date ..to see if that is the problem.... if it is ... that actually wont be much use.. because it will probably be installed again ...wish we still had the choice of what WE wanted to install

Thank you 12ss12 Will do what you have written ...that will be my last attempt of trying to solve it

Well the restore didn't last long .... MY aunty virus has just downloaded it again :sleepy:
    *** Bangs Head on Desk ***
    ...so fingers and toes crossed ....or i am going to scream

Time to scream ...have tried everyway that i can think of and NOTHING has worked ...
    So have just wasted my time and will do what every one else that has this problem is doing and that is putting up with it ...which SHOULDN'T be happening..it isn't up to us to solve it>:( a little help from Farmerama would have been good

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  16. 12ss12

Hi friends ! Instead of trying to change your browser, why not try changing your search engines. If you are using google or yahoo as search engines, try some other search engines which are not linked to these both. I had a similar problem with the forum. It didn't load for several weeks. My search engine was google in all browsers. But once I was able to load forum in google translate. So I then thought of changing the search engine. Searched the net for search engines that are not inked/ dependent on Google. Found one search engine - ~edit~ - Lo, I was able to load the forum. I was so happy. Played several days in that search engine and then one fine day, I was able to load forum in all browsers with all search engines. The different search engine somewhat rectified the the obstruction in download process. Then google picked it up. Hope it works out for you.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 6, 2016
    Nellie_Noodles and Aetheria14 like this.
  17. Nellie_Noodles

Am trying something else....that i got from another site that i play cards at with friends ...that has been having problems

Microsoft has resolved the Windows 10 issues that were affecting our software. Please make sure you obtain the latest updates from Microsoft

Have done what was asked and now waiting to see if this has worked in this game ...
    it worked on the other site

***Sorry for yesterday BUT...If something is wrong i tend to speak my mind ***
    This problem is annoying

No it hasn't worked ...am still having to refresh to get to another field :( so it
    cannot be the update.

BUT what I did notice... is that when the peas that i am growing changed to another growing stage ... that i could get out of that field without refreshing ;)...so it must be a fault in the game ...which ONLY Farmerama can solve ?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.