Big Fish Games Farmerama

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by tpabird, May 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

@elimeno They cannot login to farmerama through the official website but have to login through bigfish, simply because they registered their farms through bigfish, a third party website, instead of directly through farmerama. Fingers crossed for everyone to get their farms back soon.:)

Arielh, elimeno, BlackCaviar and 2 others like this.
  2. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

Thank you Penguilnz Still no luck :(

elimeno likes this.
  3. Sellie7

Sellie7 Junior Expert

This is the latest response I have from bf.

- removed e-mail content -

In the pond Tuesday – Saturday.

Last edited by moderator: May 25, 2016
    elimeno and CylentLea123 like this.
  4. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

Sellie7- at least you are getting responses.
    All I've gotten is 1 automated response :(

elimeno likes this.
  5. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Surely you could get into Farmerama without using big fish ...Have you tried ...I use a chrome app to get into Farmerama
    Only Needs your Name you use for your farm and password

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  6. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

I wish but really there is no other way except through bigfish.

7. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Nellie, one could get into Farmerama without going through BigFish but it would create a new farm. To get to the farm created through BigFish, you must go through BigFish. It has nothing whatsoever to do with what Browser you choose. BigFish is a website, not a Browser. There is no way to select the BigFish farm through the BigPoint login. BigPoint does not know the password for your BigFish farm so the connection cannot be made. And no, a password reset would not work. Do you understand?

8. Sellie7

Sellie7 Junior Expert

Nellie, we have our Main farm on big fish. It's a 3rd party client. It's an actual download of the game to your pc.

9. Nellie_Noodles

Ahh ok ...Yes i do now ...thank you Black Caviar and Sellie
    Hope they sort it out soon for you
    Have played a lot of Big fish games in the past ...the games were good

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    elimeno, CylentLea123 and Sellie7 like this.
  10. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

Thank you NellieNoodles. I know you were just trying to help
    and I really appreciate it :inlove::)

elimeno, Nellie_Noodles and Sellie7 like this.
  11. Sellie7

Sellie7 Junior Expert

I wish there were a way that bigpoint could port our farms from bigfish! THAT would be superb. I'm sure that bigfish doesn't want that to happen because they will lose money, but, bigpoint is on top of technical issues and gets them resolved ASAP!

12. Nellie_Noodles

- post removed to avoid confusion -

Is the same thing happening with Big Fish ?

Last edited by moderator: May 25, 2016
    CylentLea123 and elimeno like this.
  13. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

Nellie...what does this mean? what partner? I knew getting taken over was a bad idea:sleepy:

CylentLea123 likes this.
  14. Sellie7

Sellie7 Junior Expert

No Nellie, it's not the same thing. Bigfish is different than the AOL thingy. Bigfish is just having issues with their servers. They keep assuring us they are working very hard to resolve it and they are NOT going to stop supporting the games like AOL did.

CylentLea123 and elimeno like this.
  15. Nellie_Noodles

I don't know elimeno ... I came across this while i was looking to see what the new FS was going to be like and thought it sounded pretty similar to what was happening with big fish and wondered if would help

***I didn't put that thread on to cause or spread panic Teddy ...it said Farmerama would give help in regaining peoples accounts if they went to support ***

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    CylentLea123 likes this.
  16. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely Farmers,

We are truly sorry that those of you registered through BigFishGames are still unable to access Farmerama, but please note that this partner will not stop supporting the game, so all your accounts are safe, nothing will be lost, apart from the time you haven't been able to play :( . The BigFishGames is working on resolving this, the problem came up after their latest update, and the issue will be taken care of as soon as possible. All we can do is ask for your patience while our partners are taking care of this :( .

To avoid panic to be spread more, I have edited the posts quoting the AOL / Games.com announcement because this situation has absolutely nothing to do with BigFishGames.

I hope you will all be able to return to your farms very soon!
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Tinni, flwrsndnc and CylentLea123 like this.
  17. goodname

goodname Forum Apprentice

Wanted to let everyone know that I was just able to log in to my big fish account. First time since Friday. Seems to be finally back up

CylentLea123 likes this.
  18. Kaydd2

Kaydd2 Junior Expert

It seems BFG are loading. Not sure about FA but other game are :inlove:

CylentLea123 likes this.
  19. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

That's great news :) ! I can confirm it as well, I have just tried BigFishGames and Farmerama is loading without problems *whew* so it looks like the problems have been solved!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

20. Tinni

Tinni Padavan

Yes, I was finally able to load Farmerama. Thanks Teddy.bear for your assurances, you gave us more information than BFG ever gave us.

CylentLea123 and Noelle20001 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.