Birthday macaroons minigame

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Shimmer, Jan 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I've played a few games of this sucessfully, but then I got a period of being completely stuck. You select a treat, but then clicking anywhere on any other box (including the arrow at the top) selects the top treat in that box rather than depositing the already selected treat. This means there is no way of moving treats between boxes.

After being stuck for about 5 minutes it stopped and I could again move treats between boxes. Very odd intermittant problem.

Account name --Shimmer-- account number 48040844 if you want to take a look at my account.

2. InTheTARDIS

InTheTARDIS Forum Greenhorn

Hi Shimmer,

I was just discussing this issue on the French forum, thinking it was a bug, but a very helpful player informed me that you actually can't move a macaron onto a macaron of another color. It has to be the same color as the one underneath it.
    I wonder why BP failed to mention this, I lost several rewards because of it :cry:

Happy macaroning ;)
    PS: I love your avatar :inlove:

adeline228 likes this.
  3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Shimmer,

I have forwarded this concern to the Game Team for further clarification.

Please be aware that you can only move a macaron to either an empty box or on top of the same color macaron. You cannot place, for example, a yellow one on top of a blue one.

Thank you InTheTARDIS for that information.

May I assist OP further?

adeline228 and InTheTARDIS like this.
  4. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Aha, thank you InTheTARDIS. A problem with the FAQ then. I'm going to have to practice a lot more to be able to complete the levels in the short amount of time given.
    And thanks for the compliment about my avatar, it's just someone else's photo of a cute cat, I can't seem to change it for one of my own cats.
    I don't need any further advice, thanks.

upa70 and InTheTARDIS like this.
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.