Bisquitte

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Bisquitte, Jan 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Hello dear farmers, my other account name is ''chocomallow'' .. I couldn't open my Bisquitte account after not playing for a long time. Now I can play again. I want to continue the forum and the game with my Bisquitte account. Thank you for everything you support me.

I live in Turkey and am a student. I play farmerama whenever I get the chance from my classes. I love animals and flowers. I would be very happy if you would accept me to this sweet farmer community. :)

dumbunny, mausorvo and 12ss12 like this.
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome :) Enjoy farming when you can and best wishes in your studies :)

Bisquitte likes this.
  3. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Thank you so much dear @puppiesnponies :) Farmerama is definitely a very enjoyable game. The forum is with you, my fun farmer friends. :inlove:

4. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Friends, I talked to my family and promised them that I would not miss my classes.I'm with you again. I hope you haven't forgotten me in my short absence. I will continue the game from where I left off. I am so happy :music:

.. Hugs
    :inlove:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    farmer_broke likes this.
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I am sad to see you leave, bisquitte. But you are young and you need to focus more on real life as your future life will be based on what you acquire young. So I cannot ask you to stay. Concentrate on your studies and do your exams well. All the best ! Happy knowing you ! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Bisquitte likes this.
  6. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

I'm sorry you have to leave, you are one of the most positive and active members of our forum. Good luck with your exams and you can always come back when your exams are over! :)

Bisquitte likes this.
  7. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Dear @12ss12 and @Greek-Guy thank you so much for your well wishes for me. You are all good farmer friends :inlove::inlove:

I loved spending time with you here. I hope I will be very successful in my studies and I can make my family happy.. Many thanks to everyone who supported and helped me. :)

Greek-Guy likes this.
  8. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Welcome. And try and not miss your classes.

Bisquitte likes this.
  9. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

This game is so fun. I got a warning from my family when I played a little too much. I will pay more attention from now on ;) and welcome dear @farmer_broke :)

10. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Good to see you back, Bisquitte. :) You brought a lot of life to the forum and I hated to see you leave so soon.

But remember this is just a game and your studies should always come first!

Bisquitte likes this.
  11. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Thank you very much for your opinion. Although I am in a foreign forum that I thought I would never get used to, I got used to it thanks to you. I will continue to be here with you. Just keeping my promises not to spend too much money on the game and to study for my studies. ;)

12ss12 and zerodegrees like this.
  12. chocomallow

chocomallow Junior Expert

I have decided to quit the game completely. I will no longer use my @Bisquitte and @chocomallow accounts. nice to meet everyone. Good luck to everyone in this game. Goodbye :)

sanddollar15 and xiop like this.
  13. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Farewell, Bisquitte. I will miss reading your bubbly comments but perhaps it's for the best if this game is preventing you from focusing on your studies. Hope you get top marks on all of your exams and go on to graduate with honors so you can have the career of your dreams. Best of luck!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  14. 12ss12

We will miss you Bisquitte. Real life is important than the game. Wish you success in your education, job and life. May your dreams come true. Farewell. :inlove:

sanddollar15 likes this.
  15. xiop

xiop Active Author

It is a shame to see you go @Bisquitte / @chocomallow , but we all understand real life is much more important, and at times it is hard to jiggle both...
    Wishing you a lot of success in your academic path and one day your professional career. I hope you continue to be the positive and enthusiastic person we've come to meet in the forum. All the best! And if you ever consider returning I am sure you will see a lot of known players!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  16. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Hello my dear farmer friends,
    I said goodbye to you. But I'm back. I guess it's not easy to leave this game and you guys. I hope you are happy to see me again. Unfortunately, my university exam result is not what I wanted. That's why I won't choose. I will study again this year and take the exam again. I'll log into the game whenever I get the chance.
    I hope you will accept me again. She wasn't acting like a little girl.I just sometimes make snap decisions. I am sorry for this..!
    You are loved my dear Farmerama family :inlove:

12ss12 and xiop like this.
  17. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Welcome back. We know studying takes most of your time but we love to see you return, even if only occasionally. Enjoy the game as and when you can.

Bisquitte likes this.
  18. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

I really thank you all for your sincerity and understanding. Dear @zerodegrees @12ss12 @xiop thank you very much too.

I am very lucky to play this game with you :inlove: I will stay away from hasty decisions..! ;)

xiop likes this.
  19. 12ss12

I am happy you are back. It is tough to quit this game and the forum too. You don't need to be always on the game or to finish all the events in full. Drop in and now and then to say hi. All the best for the next University exam. There is always next time. That's life. Take it as a task. All you need to do is finish. Each try is a step and an experience towards achieving the goal. The number of tries don't matter.

Bisquitte likes this.
  20. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Your thoughts are very valuable to me. I think I thought of quitting the game unless I couldn't do both the game and the lessons together. But then I miss this place. I miss you. From now on, instead of running away from the game, I will join you as soon as I can do activities. Sometimes it's nice to study and sometimes spend time with you. Dear @12ss12 thank you very much. You've always been kind to me. :inlove:

12ss12 likes this.