BlazingBlades

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by BlazingBlades, Nov 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

I see a lot of hard work, foresight, skill & determination from your pictures.
    Well done Blazie, it looks amazing :)

BlazingBlades and BlackCaviar like this.
  2. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

I live in South Korea and my balcony has all big windows and sun all day long ^^
    I have seen the last photos you added. So great!!!!!!! :D:D

BlazingBlades likes this.
  3. BlazingBlades

BlazingBlades Advanced

With windows and sun, I can't wait to see what you come up with. We'll want photos! :D

4. BlazingBlades

BlazingBlades Advanced

And now for the berries area. When we moved into the house, there were no strawberries, and only three raspberry bushes. The plan called for ripping out the raspberries and transplanting them along five ten-foot fences, and the fence along the left side of the chicken fence.

Before:
    [​IMG]

Place the stakes:

[​IMG]

Raspberries transplanted and the plum tree in bloom.

[​IMG]

Blackberries are planted along the fence at the back of the property:

[​IMG]

Marking out the fire pit and the strawberry patch with blueberries planted in pots to keep soil acidic:

[​IMG]

Strawberry patch completed. Strawberries in the triangle box, and mints in the boxes in front of the greenhouse. Gray gravel around the strawberries, brown mulch around the mints, and black mulch where the blueberries and flowers are. The raspberry patch beyond that is all grown up. :D

[​IMG]

Arielh, farmlily3, baw815 and 4 others like this.
  5. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

Blazie, your place looks wonderful! You have done alot of work and definitely made the place look better. Good Job!

Arielh and BlazingBlades like this.