Bonus Code

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Cassie101, May 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

WOWMOM20

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Can anyone tell me what a lootpackage 94 is? :oops:

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

When I used the code I got 25 PF and a Crate O Buffs :)

4. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I've looked through lots of FAQs and can't find the answer illly. I hope someone gives you the answer as I'm curious myself now. Maybe Mir will know :)

Illy maybe you got it from a FSQ

Last edited: May 10, 2020
    007Farming likes this.
  5. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

As pups says lootpackage 94 is the crate of buffs you get with PF when using the WOWMOM20 bonus code.
    Why BP couldn't just say that is beyond me

6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Maybe :music:

When the programmers write code for the game, every item is given a name in the code so the programmers can refer to that item. These are not meant to show up in the game, but I am sure many of you have seen them at one point or another. Occasionally there is a bug and instead of the name of the item being displayed in your language, you get a text starting with "mlf.". This is the name of the item in the code, for "Crate O buffs" this name is "mlf.lootpackage94". It has happend a few times in the past too that these names have made their way into a faq.

For each language you can choose ingame there are documents containing translations of these coding names to the chosen language. These are actually stored in the cache on your computer, if you know where to look you can find them. This is where a lot of the rumors come from, as names of new items being introduced into the game appear in these translation documents before they show up ingame.

7. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

Cassie and Erridge farms knew you'd have the answer Mir. How do you know so much? Thanks for your explanation, it's good to know why things happen.

Cassie101, 123Ghost and -Mir85- like this.
  8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I learned a lot from reading the DE forum :)

Cassie101 likes this.
  9. illy1996

Thank you all so much for your answers. ;)

Cassie101 likes this.
  10. TootsLittleCutie

TootsLittleCutie Someday Author

Where did you get the code? And, how did you put that adorable puppy picture on your profile? I received a Robin Nest III at the beginning of the game as a Newbie and haven't come across a way to find the entry level Robin Nest Stable in order to use my Robin Nest upgrade! Do you know where I can find it/or earn it? I've looked in workshops and can't find it?

Cassie101 likes this.
  11. puppiesnponies

The code was announced here for Mother's Day.

My avatar is our dog Popcorn. I took the photo and uploaded it to a hosting site and added it to my profile.

The Robin is a rare stable and you can get one in Gift and Trade that is coming up soon. If you will send me an IGM to remind me, I'm happy to send one along to you for you to place your upgrade.

12. TootsLittleCutie

Thanks Puppiesnponies for all your input. By the way I love your mantra. Don't think I'm stupid, but I'm assuming by "IGM" you mean send you a message - do you have to be one of my neighbors to receive a message from me?

13. puppiesnponies

Yes, send me a message. IGM = In Game Message
    You can send a message to anyone and they do not have to be your neighbor. :)

14. TootsLittleCutie

Hi, I'm confused about breeding...if I want to try to breed an animal to produce another type of that breed do I have to breed four of the newest breed to get the next newest? For example, four (4) brown cows bread produce 1 white cow...Do I then have to collect four (4) white cows and breed them to produce the next cow type?

15. illy1996

Sounds about right TootsLittleCutie. :)

There is always the chance of a "skip" meaning that you might get the next higher breed or even higher than that. It is possible (and extremely rare) to get the highest breed from four base animals. We all dream of this one. :music:
    During Baby Boom, the number of animals increases so most of us wait till there is a Baby Boom to get more for our Powerfeed. ;)

I have been playing this game since 2010 and I have only finished two breeding Farmers Society Quests - Bats and Ducks! Breeding is a long term part of this game. :inlove:

Cassie101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.