Bonus de-activated

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by jnnythct, Apr 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

I won 2 bonuses yesterday on the farm wheel. One was for +1 on my fields for 6 hours, the other was double fields output for 24 hours.

Initally the bonuses worked, however, this morning I have logged in to find the 24 hour bonus has disappeared (12 hours too early). This also happened a few days ago, but at that time I thought it was my imagination - but now it appears that had in all probability also de-activated too early.

Please advise.

Jnnythct

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello jnnythct :)

Please provide your game ID# so we can check your account.

3. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

My game ID used to be at the bottom of the screen when using flash, please tell me where I can find it on client?

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

If you click on the "gears" at the top right and then choose Game Settings, you can see your username and ID#

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

Thanks, I presumed I would find it in account settings.

My game ID is 30114449.

6. Farmers.Almanac

You won a 200% harvest bonus and those only last 12 hours so it ran the length of time it is intended to.

May I assist you further?

7. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

I am very disappointed by your response as it is factually incorrect.

I definitely won a 100% harvest bonus for 24 hours the last time. Because I thought I had been short changed previously on my bonus time, I checked at the time that I won the bonus and I also checked on my list of bonuses before I retired for bed.

Alongside all the other issues encountered, this is yet another issue that makes the game frustrating to the point where its not worth playing.

8. Farmers.Almanac

I'm sorry you are disappointed :( Your logs show the following:

Party ticket spin on 2021-03-31 23:17:35 awarding harvest200 | buff. This buff is 200% harvest bonus for 12 hours. There is not a 200% harvest bonus that lasts 24 hours in the game so it is not possible to have won one. The other farmwheel prize that is 200% for 24 hours is for EP/TEP but then your logs would have shown "ep200".

Here is a list of what are the possible awards on the farmwheel.

squigglegiggle likes this.
  9. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

I didn't say that it was a 200% buff. It was a 100% buff for 24 hours, as I wrote (double fields output for 24 hours).

*** Related to this my general buff that I had used yesterday 'Overall Revenue Bonus' 100% for 24 hours, has also finished early!

There appears to be a problem with timers on the system. I am so frustrated by this.

10. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

You didn't, but your logs do.

11. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

Squiggle, I know that is what I'm being told but what I am being told is INCORRECT. It was a 100% bonus for 24 hours.

I find your comment very unhelpful. I am not stupid.

12. Farmers.Almanac

You activated the 100% Overall Revenue Boost on 2021-04-05 13:17:15 making it ready to expire today at 13:17:15. It takes a Diamond buff slot. You activated Carrot Apple Chutney, which also takes a diamond buff slot, today at 14:45:47.

I cannot find any evidence in your logs to suggest it didn't run for the full 24 hours. The timers in the system are running fine.

I'm sorry you disagree with what your logs show :( You can contact Support with specific details regarding your claim for further investigation if you wish. There isn't anything more that I can do. I have cleared your server cache to see if that helps.

squigglegiggle likes this.
  13. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

Squiggle, please do not respond to any of my posts, anywhere, again. Your posts appear to me to be quite aggressive

Farmers.Almanac - thank you for your response. I do wish to contact Support with specific details regarding my claim for further investigation. Can you please tell me how I do this?

Last edited by moderator: Apr 6, 2021
  14. Farmers.Almanac

You may contact Support via this link. Good luck with your inquiry.

May I assist you with anything else?

15. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

Nothing else, thank you

16. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as gone to Support~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.