Breed o matic

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by sumacke, Jul 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumacke

sumacke Junior Expert

What is this and how does it work, I may have spelled it wrong. Thank You

2. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Breed-o-mat is a machinery function that lets you start multiple breeding processes simultaneously.

Details can be found in the breeding FAQ:

If you do not have the breeding machinery, you need to start each process individually.
    If you do have the breeding machinery, you can choose how many breeding processes of this same type you wish to start. Clicking on the green up-arrow will maximize the amount, and add as many processes as you have available (or as many as you can do start with the animals of that same type selected). You can also manually input the amount of breeding processes or increase it / decrease it with the - and + icons. Remember to adjust the amount of pheromones you wish to use!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I usually don't use the Breed-O-Mat to start with, because I like to mix things up with lots of different animals. But I loooooooooooove using it to collect all the babies with one click at the end. So much easier than collecting 80 rows one at a time!

4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It does not collect babies, you need Harvester to do that.;)

5. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

o_Oooooooooooooooh, so that's what the icon is for? All this time I thought it was the Breed O Mat. Whoops!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.