Breeding animals -when-suggestions-colored stables

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Arielh, Aug 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I breed animals on the pastures only when there is happening an baby boom event.
    I have opened the baby boom rune in the tree of wisdom so I have 20% more chance to receive extra animals and the Quick breeder rune which Reduces breeding time in the Pasture by 1 hour.

• When do you breed animals?
    • Where do you use the colored animals that you get?(On colored stables or do you sell them in the market?)
    • What do you think about colored stables usefulness?
    • What advise would you give about breeding animals?
    In this tread we can talk about all these questions and help each other by sharing our ideas;)

2. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

I too only breed when there is a Baby Boom event. I have the breeding runes open on the tree and use pink jelly, which reduces the breeding time by 50%.
    I use the coloured animals I produce in the various quests and to produce coloured pens. Due to the heavy requirement for PF I am concentrating on the island breeding animals to gain GBs.
    I think coloured stables can be useful but, for me, orange and red stables are sufficient as they give two animals in a sufficiently reduced time. I prefer to use higher level breeding animals in the quests for the moment. If and when I finish the breeding quests I will then use the coloured animals to build more coloured pens. I would then use the high level coloured pens to trade in the G&T events. :);)

Arielh likes this.
  3. Arielh

I can see that you have good ideas. I just don't know what the PF is and what events G&T are.

4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

PF is power feed, and G&T is the gift and trade event where you can trade stables and trees and items with other players :)

Just keep asking, you will soon learn all the abbreviations :):):)

5. Arielh

Ι have learned a lot of them but still I am discovering new ones
    thank you for explaining them to me;)

6. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Thanks -Mir85- for helping here - I should have explained clearer in my post.

7. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Hi, Muscaricat! Good ideas! There is actually a very good reason for using the pink pens as well......SPACE! Because most produce 3 animals, you can eliminate 3 regular pens or one orange pen and one regular pen, freeing up that much-needed SPACE we all need!
    If nothing else, it gives you 3 animals to sell, etc., for increased income.

Afterthought for the Baby Boom...I also use valentine pots to speed up animal production, further insuring that I have plenty on hand for breeding.

Arielh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.