Bring back BB Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by greenchelonia, Dec 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenchelonia

greenchelonia Advanced

I used to always purchase the BB subscriptions. The ones that were three to six months and you received BB for a monthly fee. I've noticed recently that when I went to renew that they are gone. I am quite sad to see them gone. I loved to buy BB that way. Now I don't see an option that I want to utilize. Please bring them back. Also if anyone knows why they removed them, could you let me know? I couldn't find a thread or anything on that.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello greenchelonia, :oops:

Could you please be so kind and let me know in which country are you based? The subscriptions should be available for the players in the USA. Looking over the reports on this matter, I noticed that the Team is looking into them disappearing for players in Canada.
    Kind regards,
    teddy.bear

3. greenchelonia

greenchelonia Advanced

Oh that would be awesome if they were here still! Now I feel silly. I'm in the USA. I can't find them anywhere.

It appears that they are there now. Hmm. I may just be losing it. Sorry this thread can be closed.

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello greenchelonia :)

I am happy to hear this, and for everyone else who might stumble upon this thread: The subscriptions are listed in the shop, under the Advantage Packs tab, and they should be available for all the US players.
    ~ Closing thread as the subscriptions are there - no suggestion needed ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.