Bring Back the Blender!

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by davidb1yth007, Jan 20, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Ambassador

All BP needed to do to make the Blender viable was to make the rewards in the form of
    'use-later' style vouchers or buffs.

Initially with the Fruit Mixer (Blender) the rewards were 'use-instantly' and this was a rubbish option. Some rewards I would get were 'use before planting' = ok,
    or use before harvesting= rubbish if none in.

If BP has saved the tech, then it is already there, mostly!

This game badly needs this sort or Vitalization rather than blundering from problem to problem...

2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I too miss using the Blender it was via Bahami Spa, It was fun using Blender :D:D as you can expect different outcomes of Buff benefits

I dont hardly craft anything in artisan's Village only craft some CAC in Confectionary, all the others Bakery, Florist and Alchemist :wuerg::wuerg: i dont craft anything else

Artisan Village need news things to make it worth crafting new stuff :p:p

Another Idea maybe we can recycle old stuff into blender for newer more benefit stuff that add fun back into farmerama :D:D;);)

3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

I never had the chance to use the blender function in the artisan village, don't know how good/bad it was. The whole artisan village mechanic needs a good review tho. The high price vs low rewards those crafting products have need to be updated with the new market prices. I don't use much, my gold and silver slots are filled with 200% and 100% EP/TEP boosters that I have cumulated and that I'm still receiving from crates and cloud rows. A 4% or 6% time reduction is just not worth it, I don't want to go through all that inventory, trying to find the right product, etc. I just dump evrything in my market for low amount CCs to get rid of them. I would also like to be able to trash the excess salt/sugar/wire & all somewhere too.

4. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Ambassador

This was a use for the blender!

Nordais likes this.
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I second your suggestion.

davidb1yth007 and Nordais like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I really miss the blender, too! Now I have no way to get rid of the 10,000 chocolate shakes in my storehouse.

Sue46 and Nordais like this.
  7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I don't remember using the blender so I don't know how it worked. I can't remember what ingredients were used nor what the outcome was. Did the outcome use a buff slot? If so, we are so limited by slots that unless the new recipes were better than what we have now, I don't know how much it would get used. I do like new content, especially if it improves farm efficiency :)

jäniksenpelätti and Nordais like this.
  8. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

oh i hadn't even noticed that the blender is gone