broke-vine

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Jan 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king_broke

king_broke Forum Apprentice

<---- This is another broke family farm

@mindy1701
    LOL! This farm is on Market 19 with the carrot low being 500 and highest 672.75 .

Do not know the market at all. So I'll just buy the 100 carrot seeds at 3 ccs and move on. No time to even harvest the farm. Oh well!

12ss12 and SahraB like this.
  2. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

I followed your advice and completed 'The Feathery Fiasco Miracle' quest on some of my baby farms. Indeed, this quest is a miracle for baby farms.

Hundreds of Golden Bananas, dozens of stars. Harvest Coupons, and it rewards more ccs than what's spent on Parrot Feathers.

Thank you for your advice, farmer_broke.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  3. PeepsPlace

PeepsPlace Junior Expert

[​IMG] Wooooo Hoooooo!! Thank you also, farmer_broke!!! Doing that feather Quest you suggested put me up to Level 159 on Baha!!!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    farmer_broke, zerodegrees and SahraB like this.
  4. RowSie

RowSie Regular

I need to change my brand of corn flakes... all I see in mine is a bow of soupy, crunchy stuff...;)

Cassie101, sanddollar15 and baw815 like this.
  5. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

There have been a few FSQs in the past where one is able to make ccs by working parts of them. For now and if buying cheaply, the Golden Banana are free. BP is giving them to many farms especially the newer farms. Even if an older farm, there is no reason not to work the quest. (Just look at the TEP available.) The following is what has always happened in the past with items used in quests:

The free leveling up was short-lived and NOT CONTINUED.

What happens when rewards are no longer free for the taking?
    Answer (based solely on what has ALWAYS happened in the past):
    The market price of the item(s) which were donated ALWAYS increased. The new prices were sustained and market price of the required item(s) never returned to previous levels (where working the FSQ was free).

Here is what happened today:

I switched from using cow's milk to goat's milk on my cornflakes. And I started spooning around.
    Guess what happened?
    All of a sudden feathers started coming up and floating out of my cornflakes.
    And what was more amazing to me was that the feathers had CCs on them.

I might need to change my brand of cornflakes to your brand. I don't care for any feathers in my cornflakes.

I like the name RowSie. I've seen the name around a few times. I am going to name the only rabbit on the farmer_broke farm after you. Rowsie-the-rabbit. That one rabbit named RowSie-the-rabbit will never be sold. Priceless. Now I just need to get Rowsie-the-rabbit a lot more friends and there are only 12,065 friends of RowSie-the-rabbit here.

(All this relates somewhat to what I have been trying to introduce. I'll check in my cornflakes later and see if there is something to make this real clear and real fast.)

zerodegrees, baw815, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  6. RowSie

RowSie Regular

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

SahraB likes this.
  7. farmer_broke

Thank you zerodegrees (zero-the-goat on this farm). You helped by asking something. I looked into my cornflakes and can say quickly what I saw (which goes all the way back to The Peony):

An increase in the price of products.

Quick thoughts:
    • Artisan products will be included
    • The products from trees (cow milk, goats milk, eggs, and honey) will be included (eventually making the related workshops not so useless <----- thus goes back to the specific animals required <--- their ingredients ..... including breeding animals)
    • Ingredients for several of the craft products will expectantly increase in price (A review of the ingredients used in the buffs which shorten the time of product production will help greatly)

PeepsPlace and zerodegrees like this.
  8. PeepsPlace

PeepsPlace Junior Expert

Wilson has a son?? (Wil - son!)...twins - one is a daughter!
    [​IMG]
    Hmmmmm...funny how Wilson keeps multiplying....!:music:

Play 'count the '-sons'!:D

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    farmer_broke likes this.
  9. farmer_broke

Congratulations! From prior experience, the next concern is finding another approach to level up in order to get more golden bananas.
    Two approaches immediately come to mind and there are others:
    1. Storage house quests!
    2. Shipwreck bay (working slowly to get all plots)
    The farmer_broke event requires all plots in order to complete the event. Shipwreck bay working is slow but the rewards are steady once completed. The sooner one has all the plots then the sooner one can begin to level up.

The daily gifts often award ccs as well as tep. The tep adds up over time. I recommend only working the silver steps in the quest until the last step and then one must work all three (silver, gold and diamond).

I would bet your farm now has sharks and shark breeding open (as many new farms do). NOW nearly every crop you opened was early and the needed trees are not open and even the basic animals are far off from being opened. There most likely is the need for more golden bananas and ...... and now the farm must back up and slowly open what is required ...... while your farm plays with the sharks.

I feel certain many will send the daily gift which awards tep. Just let us now.

zerodegrees and PeepsPlace like this.
  10. PeepsPlace

PeepsPlace Junior Expert

Thank you for your much appreciated suggestions!!:D

You are right on all counts, except one...no shark breeding opened. I ran out of bananas, and still must open the one before the shark breeding to get to the shark breeding......very frustrating, as I missed a lot of the shark event. I'm still harvesting them, but at a much lower rate, and developing more of Baha.

That has been done as far as possible for now, for all the reasons you stated above, and it makes sense to go back to sharks as I am able to mill their feed. Lions are also good for the same reason, and I have seven of them. Also have eight zebras but have to buy their feed. Some long term 'growers' usually works o.k. with RL. Rabbits and chickens are still doing good on the main farm, as well as the short term anaconda on Baha.

The Main farm is amazing for such a newbie farm! It has lots of necessary and rare trees, 4 Anthills, several Pony sheds, Chinchilla, Box fish, etc. - and lots of good CC income - currently @$143,475,075.

**"....and now the farm must back up and slowly open what is required."(f_b above)** Thank you again for your encouragement and advice. They are always welcome.:)

LOL!!...it was fun while it lasted!:D Now back to the hard part - getting GB's!!o_O:sleepy: (P-a-t-i-e-n-c-e - I'm working on it!) Now, where are those storage house Quests......!

I really do appreciate the Daily Gifts, whatever they are!:D EDIT to Daily Gifts: Chocolate vouchers Pleeease!...Their drop rate seems to have 'dropped' into the void of infinity!!

(Wilson! Lol!...I see he (and his son) are missing again above.)

-

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    farmer_broke likes this.
  11. farmer_broke

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My cornflakes are really yummy. xD (See the grapevine for confirmation of the monkey. The recent breeding event took care of the elephant for a little while.)

OMG! >:(>:( Oh noooooooooooooooooooo

What kind of place is this? I left my cornflakes on the table for only 2 minutes. When I came back I found the unthinkable: Pigs eating my cornflakes right out of my bowl! Pigs! >:(>:( What does this mean? :sleepy: Pigs in my chair!! >:(

12. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

broke, I have not yet gone through this thread seriously. So I am unable to post anything useful.

But I wanted to say, all your wilsons are one by one finding a good place where they cannot be deleted and gone forever - the cloud- row. :D

And I don't understand your comments about the pigs. :p

This farm is in my market. King broke and bodho are the only players of English Forum who are in my market. But these two never play the market.

SahraB likes this.
  13. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

OMG! Probably all you see is just a nightmare. xDxD :)
    I think before you go to sleep, you have to be careful about what you eat.;)xD

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  14. 12ss12

That is a very good advice to broke. xDxDxDxD

SahraB and farmer_broke like this.
  15. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

What ever is in those cornflakes "I" don't want any!xDxDxD I think they have gone bad!:p

SahraB and farmer_broke like this.
  16. farmer_broke

S-B - the - Swan, a pig-nightmare huh? There are over 3.3 million animals herrrrrrrrrrrre. Those cornflakes told me something.
    I must say what happened today: There was a brown pig sitting in my chair. It looked like it was waiting on the cornflakes.
    First the pigs and now a brown pig. o_O
    What does this mean?

I'll wait for a couple of months for an answer in the grapevine. :D

@12ss12
    One-Two :inlove:, the king_broke farm (on your market) was set up a long time ago in order to help others get started marketing. The farm is rarely checked now and is only level 62. Baha has over 700 Golden bananas just sitting.

I scanned your market yesterday. I found it to be in disarray. The market seemed to be a very horrible place with little order.

zerodegrees and SahraB like this.
  17. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Whaaaaat!!!!! Is that the brown pig you are talking about the -Borsty- we all know? o_O

farmer_broke likes this.
  18. king_broke

You shall see. Exactly -0- ccs at the moment. Please let me know if I may be of service. xD

SahraB and 12ss12 like this.
  19. 12ss12

0 CCs !!!! That is expected of your farm. xD Service - Nothing at present. ;):p I will let you know if I need anything. So stock up your barn. xD That's a very tough task - stocking up one's barn.

SahraB and king_broke like this.
  20. king_broke

8)
    So you don't need my services.:(
    Then you want me to stock up my barn. :eek:
    Then you run the let me know game. >:(
    :) I don't work like that :)
    and it's better for me if I don't even try to fool myself and act like I do 8)
    No disrespect meant to those on your market but
    I'm going to sell what I want
    and when I want
    8)
    For you and because you are always so kind to me :inlove:
    and because I'm just a tab bit broke at this moment :cry:8)8)8)8):

100,000 wheat at 60% of the market price
    and
    8,000 frog feed at 50% of the market price

and only one small stipulation Miss Money-Bags .... I mean dear One-Two :inlove:

You pay the commission price.

(offer good until I get 15 million to work with)

Deal? 8)

I'll meet you at the bank8)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    SahraB and 12ss12 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.